29th May 2011, 04:55 AM
Unregistered

What is the fee structure for Sainath Group of Education in BSc Biotechnology?

Please reply me what is fee in sainath group of education in B.Sc Biotechnology.

Related Questions:
  1. Details about admission in BSc Biotechnology? What is the fee structure?
  2. What is the percentage required for Bsc Biotechnology course? What is the fee structure?
  3. How to apply for MSc in Abroad after doing BSc Biotechnology? Fee structure of the course? Will the degree be valuable if done from abroad?
  4. Which are the colleges providing BSc Biotechnology? What is the fee structure?
  5. Fee structure for Biotechnology course for bachelor degree? -- [New]
  6. Fee structure of PhD in Biotechnology at VIT?
  7. Fee structure for Group 1 and Group 2 Coaching in R.C.Reddy Study Circle for IAS? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. What is the fee structure for group I and Group II
  9. What is the fee structure for group I and II?
  10. Names of the BSc Biotechnology government colleges in Northern India
  11. Can I study M.Sc Forensic Science if completed B.Sc Biotechnology? List of the colleges offering Forensic Science with fee structure?
  12. What is the fee structure of Biotechnology course?
  13. What is the fee structure for MSc Biotechnology of Jaipur Nanital University?
  14. What are the jobs after doing BSc from IHM Mumbai? What is the fee structure? How much is the fee structure?
  15. Hostel and Tuition fee structure of KIIT University for Engineering? How to get education loan being an SC student?
  16. Fee structure of BSc Physics at St. Xaviers College Mumbai? Colleges or universities with decent fee structure?
  17. What is the fee structure for BSc Nursing? Can I do MBBS after BSc Nursing? What is the scope after doing BSc Nursing?
  18. What is the scope to do PG in Microbiology or Biotechnology? Fee structure and duration?
23rd July 2012, 10:57 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the fee structure for Sainath Group of Education in BSc Biotechnology?

Fee strecture of b tech
25th February 2013, 06:14 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the fee structure for Sainath Group of Education in BSc Biotechnology?

Fee structure of m.sc.yoga in sainath university
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?