31st December 2011, 01:23 AM
ks nisar

What is the fees details of LLB 5 years in Kerala?

what fees details of llb 5 year in kerala?...please tell me what is the fee structure

Related Questions:
  1. Can I study 5 years LLB Course in part time in Kerala having completed 12th? Fee structure for this course? Other important information related to this course?
  2. How to study 3 years LLB in bangalore? I am a B.Co graduate under Calicut University in Kerala
  3. GLC LLB details required course for 2-3 years
  4. Procedure and Fee structure to do LLB course having passed HS?
  5. Details for distance education LLB course in Kerala?
  6. How to write Kerala LLB entrance after passing BioScience? Previous years question papers?
  7. Details of university for doing distance LLB -- [New]
  8. What is the last date to apply for 3 years LLB course in Kerala government college?
  9. What's the fees structure of M.Sc course with nursing stream in Kerala? Is it worth doing a course like this in Kerala?How many colleges are there in Kerala for Msc nursing? What's the difference in doing a course in Kerala and outside Kerala?
  10. Am I eligible to apply for LLB course? I am 36 years old
  11. Can a 43 years old person do LLB? Law colleges in Bangalore and their fee structure?
  12. Institutes which are affiliated to LLB correspondence course in Kerala?
  13. What is the possibility to study 3 years LLB course after completing B.A Sociology from MG University, Kerala
  14. How to do LLB course through distance education?
  15. Government recognized universities for 3 year LLB course at distance mode? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Am I eligible to study LLB if completed 12th Commerce from Kerala Board being a 18 years old candidate?
  17. Which are the LLB coaching centres in Kerala?
  18. How much is the fees for LLB 3 years course? Which college can I get for LAW CET?
20th April 2012, 12:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the fees details of LLB 5 years in Kerala?

I want to know the fees structure of 5year llb course
6th June 2012, 06:11 PM
Unregistered

Please tell any institution affiliated in LLB caraspondance course in kerala
29th August 2013, 02:51 PM
Unregistered

Please tell any institution affiliated in LLB caraspondance course in kerala
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?