8th August 2012, 09:03 PM
Yadavkri

What are the fields in Mechanical in M.Tech? How can I get admission without GATE?

I had completed my b.tech in mechanical and i want to do m.tech . So please sir tell me what are the different field from which i can do m.tech in mechanical and how i can get admission without gate

20th August 2012, 06:11 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the fields in Mechanical in M.Tech? How can I get admission without GATE?

I have completed my graduation in mechanical engineering. and i would like to join M.Tech in chemical engineering is it possible ???? . please suggest me.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?