20th May 2011, 08:02 PM
Unregistered

What is the full procedure to join Indian Army? Which exams to be given? What are the qualification required?

hey now i have given my exam in t.y b.sc in zoology Plz tell me full procedure to join Indian Army? like What Exams we will give?,
What Qualification they Need?

21st May 2011, 11:55 AM
dawood.dodi
Member+

Smile Re: What is the full procedure to join Indian Army? Which exams to be given? What are the qualification required?

hi,
Basically there are three ways in which you can enter the army. The first option is the NDA process. The education qualification required for this is 12th standard. You must have pursued Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. Also there is a maximum age limit of 19 years. You will need to qualify in the NDA entrance exam. The second option is to join after graduation. You will need to clear the CDS exam. The third option is University Entry Scheme where the candidates from Engineering back ground are allowed to apply. The maximum age limit is 25 years. You must be on the lookout for notifications regarding this.

Read: What is the procedure to join Indian Army? What is the Criteria for selection and also what are the qualifications required for admission? 2011 http://educationcareer.in/what-procedure-join-indian-army-what-criteria-selection-also-what-qualifications-required-admission-3596.html#ixzz1MxgTX97y
21st May 2011, 03:17 PM
kul123

Default Re: What is the full procedure to join Indian Army? Which exams to be given? What are the qualification required?

u will give CDS for indian army....last date of this exam is 6 june...so hurry up..
21st May 2011, 08:30 PM
balathegreat
Senior Member+

Thumbs up Re: What is the full procedure to join Indian Army? Which exams to be given? What are the qualification required?

Hi friend,

To join in Indian Army you must write one of the two exams named

NDA(National Defense Academy) exam and CDS(Combined Defense Service)

exam.

NDA is to join in army and you need to pass your schooling which

means you must pass 12th std.

CDS is to join any division of defense service. Passing this exam will

take you inside as an officer. For writing this exam you need to finish your

graduation.
21st May 2011, 09:42 PM
shlrao
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the full procedure to join Indian Army? Which exams to be given? What are the qualification required?

Indian Army is the best place to serve the nation as a solder and to show there talent in front of the peoples. A large number of youth are joining every year. Those candidate who have completed there 12th and graduation, PG can apply in the various posts of Army. The army is also has many parts like military, education, medical, engineering, sports etc. So every type of candidate can take part in this.
For the every vacancies army conducts the exam which is to be conducted in the various places of India.
19th June 2011, 02:18 PM
Unregistered

what's the career in Indian Army for 12th commers student?
26th July 2011, 01:42 PM
Unregistered

hw can i apply for cds full detail please
31st July 2011, 10:30 PM
lovebirdskarun
Senior Member+

if you want the full details for the entry into the indian army.

the website where you can get the clear idea

www.joinindianarmy.nic.in

this site includes the entry procedure, life after army, apply online etc
2nd January 2012, 10:28 PM

[QUOTE=Unregistered;656114]hey now i am doing B.pharmacy (First sem. ) Plz tell me full procedure to join Indian Army? like What Exams we will give?,
23rd January 2012, 10:31 PM
Unregistered

what are the nda exam dates?please tell me
27th January 2012, 05:09 PM
krithika.mm

N.D.A Exam Date,2012 :-

Date of Notification : 31.12.11

Last date for receipt of application : 30.01.12

Date of examination : 15.04.12

Eligibility for Indian Army :-

1) 10+2 (Through NDA)

You have to take an entry level exam conducted by Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) to join NDA (National Defence Academy).
Eligibility for UPSC exam :-
a) Sex :- Male.
b) Age Limit :- Between 16 1/2 and 19.

Application Forms are published in leading
newspapers during March /April.

The UPSC (NDA) exam is conducted twice a year (April and October)in all major cities throughout India.

Each year course start twice January and July.

UPSC (NDA) Syllabus is based on CBSE syllabus.

After clearing the written exam you have to go through a five-day interview process with the State Selection Board (SSB) which is the final step .

On completion of the NDA course, you are sent to the respective service academies for your pre- commission training.

2) Engineering Graduates (Direct Entry)

Engineering graduate can join the Indian Military Academy directly.

So, you only need to attend the Service Selection Board (SSB) interview.

Eligibility :-
Age Limit :- Between 20-27 years at the time of joining.

The course starts every year in the month of January and July.
Advertisement of the application form published in March/April & Oct./Nov in employment newspaper.

You can apply directly to the following address :-
Addl. Directorate General of Recruiting (TGC), Army HQ, West Block III, RK Puram, New Delhi -110066

Its great opportunity to you to serve for your own country,if you have the caliber you must join the Indian Air-force.

There are some selection procedure such as:

Combined Defense Services (CDS) Exam is generally conducted twice a year by the Union Public Service Commission(UPSC) to recuirt the Indian Military Academy(IMA), Officers Training Academy(OTA), Naval Academy and Air Force Academy(AFA)

Generally,the notice is published in the month of March and September every year.

Eligibility Criteria:

i)19 to 23 years

ii)19 to 25 years for CPL Holders which is issued by DGCA ,India.

Upper age limit is relaxed up to 25 years.

Marital Status:

You have to be Single.

Nationality:

You have to be Indian

Men and women can apply for the examination.

Educational Qualifications

1:You have to be Graduate of 3 years course in any discipline from a recognized university with minimum 60% marks in aggregate in all papers put together and have Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 level.

2. Final year students can also apply,having no backlog and minimum 60 % aggregate marks in the previous year's semesters.

keep visiting the official site:http://careerairforce.nic.in

All the best!!
3rd February 2012, 12:37 AM
Unregistered

i have big mole on right hand so any problem is there to join indian army?
3rd February 2012, 01:56 PM
Unregistered

i'm an arts stream student..... and i'm about to apperar for the isc boards on 27th of febuary 2012....
i don't knoww whether i will be able to get entrance exam or not???? please help me!!!!
3rd February 2012, 05:48 PM
martha.anjaneyulu
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hey now i have given my exam in t.y b.sc in zoology Plz tell me full procedure to join Indian Army? like What Exams we will give?,
HI,
After graduation you can join Indian Army..
For this you have to qualify the C.D.S exam..

C.D.S exam is conducted by U.P.S.C twice in a year.
Candidate who pass the graduation in stream is eligible for this exam.

Age of the candidate should be in between 19-24 year.

This exam is conducted in three stage:-
> Written exam
> Interview
> Medical exam

For more detail log on to www.upsc.gov.in

GOOD LUCK!
24th July 2012, 09:11 PM
Unregistered

WHAT IS MEDICAL EXAM
19th August 2012, 01:30 PM
Unregistered

i'm a physiotherapist born 1986, november, and i really want to get into army sir. can you please guide me through. Am i eligible for CDS
7th October 2012, 08:00 PM
RAHUL K0

three ways in which you can enter the army. The first option is the NDA process. The education qualification required for this is 12th standard. You must have pursued Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. Also there is a maximum age limit of 19 years. You will need to qualify in the NDA entrance exam. The second option is to join after graduation. You will need to clear the CDS exam. The third option is University Entry Scheme where the candidates from Engineering back ground are allowed to apply.
1) 10+2 (Through NDA)
You have to take an entry level exam conducted by Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) to join NDA (National Defence Academy).
7th October 2012, 08:02 PM
RAHUL K0

entrance-exam.net/forum/images/icons/icon10.gifthree ways in which you can enter the army. The first option is the NDA process. The education qualification required for this is 12th standard. You must have pursued Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. Also there is a maximum age limit of 19 years. You will need to qualify in the NDA entrance exam. The second option is to join after graduation. You will need to clear the CDS exam. The third option is University Entry Scheme where the candidates from Engineering back ground are allowed to apply.
1) 10+2 (Through NDA)
21st June 2014, 11:17 PM
Unregistered

i am at now in 10th class so i want to join in indian army after complition of 10th what can i do i want to join in indian army plz say what can i do i want to do 12th class also. and next what can i do?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?