14th January 2012, 10:30 PM
Unregistered

What is the future of Air Force? I am doing Polytechnic with electronics branch

Sir /mam i m doing polytechnib with branch electronics .please suggest me my future in airforce n what ir rule to pass this exam

Related Questions:
  1. How can an Electronics Engineer join Air Force?
  2. Can I apply for Indian Air Force after completing diploma in electrical and electronics in recognized university at government CPC polytechnic Mysore?
  3. Am I eligible to apply in air force? I didn't opt mathematics in 10+2. What's the procedure and posts that can be applied for?
  4. Air force after completing diploma in Electrical and electronics engineering? -- [New]
  5. How to become a Aeronautical Engineer after passing 10th?
  6. Jobs in Indian Airforce for 12th passed girl candidates?
  7. Am i eligible for CA-CPT after completing 3 years polytechnic in electronics with computer science branch
  8. How to apply in Air Force before commencement of 4th year? I am pursuing B.Tech with Electronics and Telecommunication branch
  9. Am I eligible for government job after completing B.Tech from KSOU?
  10. Can I apply for Technical branch while appearing for MSc 2(Electronics)? How to join Air Force in technical branch
  11. How to join Air Force in Technical Branch? I am a 3rd year student going B.Tech with electronics and communication branch
  12. Can I get a job for technical position air force passing 3rd year electronics and communication?
  13. Can i join Air Force as a Pilot at 2nd year Electronics engineering?
  14. Can I join Indian Air Force after completing B.Tech if pursuing Diploma in Computer Science Engineering?
  15. Required Eligibility criteria to join Air Force after completion of B.Tech in ECE stream?
  16. What are the qualifications required to join Indian Air Force?
  17. Opportunities in Technical field of Indian Air Force for B.E.(ECE) student?
  18. Procedure, Eligibility criteria, Fitness and physical criteria for girls to join Indian Air Force? What are the different branches and entrance exams for which girl candidates can apply? -- [Most Discussed]
10th August 2012, 02:25 PM
pardeep dhaliwal

Default Re: What is the future of Air Force? I am doing Polytechnic with electronics branch

hi dear...

->Joining Indian air force its a great dream ....
For joining air force some procedure can be follow:

1.For 12th students:

->they can give the NDA exam .The NDA exam is national defense Academy.
-.this exam is conducted by UPSC twice in year.
This exam is only for male students.
2.For graduation:

->Give the CDS exam .CDS(Combined defense services) conducted by UPSC twice in a year,This exam is given by both male nad female (unmarried ) students.

The age limit 19-25 year

There are three main fields
1.pilot field:This is only for man not for women.

2.Ground field:this is for both male and female.

3.Technical field:This is also for both male and female.

->The future of Air force is bright.
->if you join the air force then your life will be great..
->the salary is good for every one.
->The interest of students for air force will be increase and this is good for this..

so you can join the air force ......all the best ...
1st January 2013, 02:03 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the future of Air Force? I am doing Polytechnic with electronics branch

I didn't want to study 11th and 12th so is there another course after 10th?
13th June 2013, 07:42 AM
Paliyal79

Hi friend
you can join Indian Air Force by giving the exam of NDA after doing 10+2 in science with minimum 60% marks or after doing diploma in any stream with no backlogs from arecognized university getting minimum 60% marks.
The age limit is lies between 16.5 to 19.
You can also join Indian Air Force after graduation in any stream by giving the exam of CDS.
Age limit for this test is 19 to 25.
GOOD LUCK8-)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?