17th July 2017, 11:29 AM
elliyas12

Can a B.Sc CS apply for CTET 2017 exam without having B.Ed? Eligibility criteria for it?

I have completed B.Sc in Computer Science but I don't have any B.Ed degree. Please tell me can I apply for CTET 2017 exam? Eligibility criteria for it?

18th July 2017, 01:14 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can a B.Sc CS apply for CTET 2017 exam without having B.Ed? Eligibility criteria for it?

No, you are not eligible for CTET (Central Teacher Eligibility Test) exam without B.Ed. The full details about the eligibility is mentioned below.

Eligibility criteria for primary classes:
- The candidate should have passed 10+2 or equivalent education in any stream with 50% and passed or studying final year in 2 year diploma course in elementary education. OR
- The candidate should have cleared 10+2 or equivalent education with 45% and cleared or studying final year in 2 year diploma course in elementary education with NCTE (National Council of Teacher Education). OR
- The candidate should have passed 10+2 with 50% and passed or studying final year in 4 year graduation course in elementary Education.

Eligibility criteria for higher classes:
- The candidate should have done their graduation course or studying final year graduation course with 50% in elementary education and studying or cleared diploma/ bachelor degree/ diploma in NCTE/ in elementary education.

For more details about the eligibility, application forms, admit cards and etc you can visit their official website: http://ctet.nic.in/ctetapp/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?