15th October 2012, 09:37 PM
Unregistered

What is the future in IT industry?

im doing my 2nd yr be cse, i have 10th 88%, and i repeated my 12th got 68 %. joined engineering after 3 years. i came to know that my academics is not eligibile for standards. i have 69% in 1st yr of be. now what should i do regarding my future. i need to know my options...

8th February 2013, 08:32 PM
sammy_wrath
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the future in IT industry?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
im doing my 2nd yr be cse, i have 10th 88%, and i repeated my 12th got 68 %. joined engineering after 3 years. i came to know that my academics is not eligibile for standards. i have 69% in 1st yr of be. now what should i do regarding my future. i need to know my options...

Dear Aspirant,

Thats good to hear that you are having a great dedication in the studies.By the percentile you got in 10th ,12th and 1st year BE are really good.

Hope you continue the same aggregate in all the same sems with these consistent percentiles.So that you can have a good remark in your academics.

This can help you while you face an interview.So keep the same work going on.

Coming to the Future in the IT industry.Now a days there are ups and downs in the it industry but there is no problem for students like you.If you have good consistent percentile and good knowledge in the basics of programming.

Companys can hire you at the campus itself so be prepared for the interviews.

But dont be overconfident that can be a danger thing for anyone.It can kill options for you .So always be confident rather than over confident.

Hope this info helps you.

All the best for your future endeavor's.

Any more Queries.
Don't Hesitate to ask me. Am happy to help you always. Just ping to my profile.

Best Regards,
Sampath.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?