15th May 2016, 10:13 PM
Unregistered

What are the possibilities of getting a government job after selecting forensic science course in future?

What will be the demand of the course of 2020 the future of forensic science is now less in demand in India will be like in 2020? What is the chance of a job in a private company other than a government job? g.p.s.c is compulsory for government a job?

Related Questions:
  1. How to get a government job after doing BSc forensic science?
  2. Is there any particular entrance exam to study B.Sc(Forensic Science) for PCB student? Career aspects of Forensic Science?
  3. Job in forensic lab after completing MSc in Forensic Science?
  4. How can I get admission in top institutes for B.Sc in Forensic Science in Maharashtra? Is there any entrance exam available for it? Scope of Forensic Science programme?
  5. Is it wise decision to do B.Sc in Forensic Science or any other subject and then do PG in same to make career in Forensic field?
  6. What are the future possibilities of getting government job after taking french?
  7. Can I do forensic science course in future from abroad after completion of 12th standard?
  8. Job opportunities after M.Sc. Forensic Science?
  9. Am I eligible for MSc forensic science in national institute of forensic science?
  10. Can I get admission in MSc forensic science after BDS graduation?
  11. Should I study Forensic Science in Abroad after my 12th science?
  12. What is the scope of forensic science in india? Job profile and salaries of forensic experts? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Entrance exam for Forensic science for final year B.Sc (microbiology) student?
  14. List of top 5 colleges in India where I can pursue forensic science?
  15. What is the procedure followed for applying graduation in forensic science? What is the future job scope?
  16. What is the required degree in forensic science? What is the scope?
  17. Job opportunities with salary packages for B.Sc(Forensic Science) holders? Possibility to get direct admission on 12th basis?
  18. What are the forensic science jobs offered after B.Sc? Future of the course?
20th August 2016, 04:57 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the possibilities of getting a government job after selecting forensic science course in future?

Scope and Job Opportunities for Forensic Science background Candidates:

There are many job opportunities available for Forensic Science background candidates. Here are the job prospects available.

You may find government job opportunities especially in Law Enforcement Agencies like,
> Legal System
> Police Department
> Investigative Services of both Central as well as State Governments

The following organizations recruit candidates from Forensic Science background in huge number every year for several posts namely, Technical Assistant, Junior System Analyst, Senior Resident, Accounts Officer, Scientific Adviser, Research Associate, Vicera Cutter, Chair Caner, Lecturer and Demonstrator posts.

>> Intelligence Bureau
http://mha.nic.in/

>> Central Bureau of Investigation
http://cbi.nic.in/

>> Other Investigative Departments
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?