26th April 2011, 08:17 PM
Unregistered

What are the government jobs options which I can avail at the age of 34 years if I am into Information Security, Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity Domain?

I am into the information security, disaster rcovery and business continuity domain since more than 11 years now.
What are the government job options which I can avail at this age of 34 years.
I am Computer Science graduate, married and with kids.

5th September 2011, 11:36 AM
sanju38121

Default Re: What are the government jobs options which I can avail at the age of 34 years if I am into Information Security, Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity Domain?

Sir, if you are belong to sc/st categary then you can appear for the civil services exams conducted by UPSC.every year.... Otherwise in this age no chances of govt jobs.

For more details of civil services exams.

www.upsc.gov.in

gud luck.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?