10th November 2016, 01:30 PM
Unregistered

Is there any reserved quota in vacancies for handicapped students in Infosys and Wipro?

Hello sir, I am Computer Engineer and handicapped. I am looking for a good job in best software companies of India like Infosys and Wipro. Please tell me is there any reserved quota in vacancies for handicapped students in these companies?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility for Wipro and Infosys placement Test
  2. Eligibility to attend off-campus interview of Infosys and Wipro with mentioned percentage in overall academics?
  3. Any reservation in IIT for disabled?
  4. Any vacancies reserved for ex servicemen quota for PGT teachers in KVS?
  5. How many seats are reserved for physically handicapped students through AIPMT? Minimum cutoff required in AIPMT Mains
  6. How many seats are reserved for physically handicapped students through AIPMT? Minimum cutoff required in AIPMT mains
  7. Job Opportunities in Wipro and Infosys for the candidates of ECE stream?
  8. Am I eligible to get placed in TCS, INFOSYS and Wipro with 72% agregate in BE?
  9. Are there any reserved seats for handicapped Candidates in M.Sc course? -- [New]
  10. Minimum disability percentage(Ortho) required to get benefit in Civil Services UPSC exam? How many students apply in Handicapped Quota and how many gets selected? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Eligibility criteria of Wipro and Infosys? Which marks will they consider while pursuing final year B.E IT among 12th or diploma?
  12. Which programming course to do before appearing in Wipro, Infosys or Accenture campus recruitment?
  13. Government vacancies for 12th passed and handicapped students? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How many seats are there in medicine in AP category?
  15. Is there any reservation for border area candidates in GATE counseling?
  16. Does Infosys, Wipro offer internship to B.Tech 2nd year students?
  17. Am I eligible to apply for the job in TCS, Wipro, Infosys, Syntel and L&T Accentury after BCA from MJPRU?
  18. Whether Wipro and Infosys provides Internship for B.Tech(CSE) 2nd year student?
11th November 2016, 11:14 PM
Sam James

Default Re: Is there any reserved quota in vacancies for handicapped students in Infosys and Wipro?

Yes, most of the Indian IT companies are CSR Compliant and provides reservations for physically handicapped. Better email the Talent Acquisition HRD and participate in recruitment. Promising career is awaiting.
8th January 2022, 05:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is there any reserved quota in vacancies for handicapped students in Infosys and Wipro?

I've speech and language disability of 50%. I've done Msc in mathematics looking for job in IT companies of india like TCS wipro infosys .Please tell me is there any reserved seat for disabled candidates
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?