25th August 2011, 10:42 PM
Unregistered

What is the highest salary offered to Civil Engineering student of NIT W?

What is the highest salary offered to a civil engineering student of nitw ?

Related Questions:
  1. Should i take admission in NIT Warangal or re-appear for GATE exam? Placement status for M.Tech in NIT Warangal? What is the highest salary offered?
  2. What is the highest package offered to civil branch student in VIT Vellore? Which companies will hire civil engineers?
  3. How much salary I can expect after completion of Software Engineering from IIT Delhi? -- [New]
  4. What should I choose between Chemical and Metallurgy Engineering in NIT Warangal and Civil Engineering in JNTU Hyderabad? Do these courses offer good salaries?
  5. Is civil engineering suitable for girls? What is the salary?
  6. What salary will be offered to me after 4 years through Civil Engineering?
  7. What is the highest salary in CS branch in NIT Warangal?
  8. Difference between Aerospace and Aeronautical Engineering? What is the highest salary that an Aeronautical Engineering would earn?
  9. How are the placements for M.Tech CSE in IIIT_H? Are M.Tech students allowed to sit? What is the selection procedure of the companies visiting IIIT-H?
  10. NIT seats for UTTARAKHAND students? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. What is the minimum package of MBA in Ahmedabad?
  12. What is the highest package ever received by a B.Tech Civil student in India?
  13. NITs after GATE score 0f 400?
  14. List of organizations offering vocational training program in winter for civil engineering students? I am pursuing B.Tech(Civil, 2nd year) degree from NIT, Durgapur
  15. Has MBA lost its charm?
  16. Can I get Civil engineering in any NIT after scoring 78 marks in AIEEE? I am SC candidate
  17. Highest salary of IES? Books to use?
  18. Can we do Biotechnology from any NIT college? Details about Biotechnology course? How much salary is offered?
5th July 2012, 07:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the highest salary offered to Civil Engineering student of NIT W?

is it better to join civil engineering in nit warangal or to join computer science engineering in jntu
4th July 2013, 12:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the highest salary offered to Civil Engineering student of NIT W?

is it better to join nit warangal civil engineer or cse in jntu
19th December 2014, 09:32 PM
Unregistered

What is the minimum rank (AIR) by which a OBC student will get a seat in NIT rourkela in mechanical,civi,mining branches..?
28th June 2016, 03:34 PM
Unregistered

What is highest and lowest packages offered to civil students in nit warangal
30th June 2016, 12:23 AM
josh98
Senior Member+++++

NIT Warangal B.Tech placements overview

Annual Salary of Rs 24 lakh offered by CodeNation.

Annual Salary of Rs 18 lakh offered by Amazon.

Annual Salary of Rs 15 lakh plus benefits offered by Flipkart.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?