28th August 2011, 09:54 AM
aranyakkk

What salary will be offered to me after 4 years through Civil Engineering?

i have qualified in eamcet exam2011.i got a seat in jntu hyderabad.my branch is civil. i want to know about the salary after 4 years

Related Questions:
28th August 2011, 03:14 PM
Mannu2525

Default Re: What salary will be offered to me after 4 years through Civil Engineering?

Dear,
Salary issue is one of the biggest issue now a days. Everyone want higher salary package but it depends upon few factors such as
•-> Your college
•-> Your marks
•-> Your performance in written and interview
•-> Your skills

On an average a civil engineer gets around 3 lakhs to 5 lakhs in beginning but as i said earlier that it might be vary because it depends upon certain factors.

GOOD LUCK

With Regards,
~Manvendra~
28th August 2011, 04:15 PM
August
Senior Member+

Default Re: What salary will be offered to me after 4 years through Civil Engineering?

dear friend

salary varies from company to company.

if you will get job in good companies like kirloskar , NTPC ,NHPC ,BHEL,ALSTOM

THEN YOU CAN ASPECT A GOOD SALARY above 50,000 PM.
atleast you can aspect around 25000 pm .

all the best.
28th August 2011, 05:56 PM
ANIAAAAANNNNNIIIII00000

Dear friend,
Civil Engineering is a wonderful stream,but the salary depends on which company you are working and on your experience.But I can suggest you a website where you can have an idea by putting your details.
http://engineersalary.com/
28th August 2011, 06:22 PM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

dear friend,
After completion of civil engineering you want to go for a job.. well you can go for it.. Being a fresher you can get a job with the salary package of 2lakh-5lakh per annum..which is not a small amount..
So, go for it..
All the best.
18th September 2011, 04:14 PM
Unregistered

my question is wheter i shud prefer for civil engg. or electrical engg. when compared with the salary package that will be paid to me after getting job after my btech course 4 yrs from now??
30th September 2011, 09:57 PM
manas.europhia
Senior Member++

Location: Qr.No.- FR-99/8 ,SAILASHREE VIHAR , CHANDRASEKHAR PUR , BHUBANESWAR, ORISSA, PIN - 751021.

salary varies from company to company.

if you will get job in good companies like kirloskar , NTPC ,NHPC ,BHEL,ALSTOM

THEN YOU CAN ASPECT A GOOD SALARY above 50,000 PM.
atleast you can aspect around 25000 pm

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/what-salary-will-offered-me-after-4-years-through-civil-engineering-346599.html#ixzz1ZRxXIT1O
30th September 2011, 10:05 PM
Unregistered

i am studying b-tech 3rd year in civil engineering in jawaharlal technological university hyderabad(JNTU-H).i also acquire m-tech degree as my course is of 5 yr which acquires b-tech and m-tech degrees.what salary can i expect in private and govt. companies after completion of my b-tech??
23rd October 2011, 11:46 AM
srikanthreddypalwai

Quote:
Originally Posted by aranyakkk View Post
i have qualified in eamcet exam2011.i got a seat in jntu hyderabad.my branch is civil. i want to know about the salary after 4 years
hii friend...here i can help you.....jntu hyderabad is one of the reputed institutes in andhra pradesh............so if you maintain good percentage in btech and has good knowledge of core subjects then you will be placed into companies like GMR,,L&T etc...........the starting salary willy be around 3.5 lakhs to 6 lakhs per annum..........in an year you will have good growth in your salary...........
29th December 2011, 09:43 PM
Unregistered

i studying civil engineering 2nd year in jntuk iam completed myb-tech how much salary i get
9th May 2012, 11:35 AM
Unregistered

Sir,I have much interest in Computer lines..so I want to choose CSE or IT branch in B.Tech..But my friends are telling me not to in that branches because of not demand in CSE and IT branches....Is it true Sir? Please kindly reply...i am waiting for your reply.
1st July 2012, 03:02 PM
Unregistered

i want to do mechanical engineering.i have 88% in 2. Is it difficult to study up to my standard?
14th July 2012, 04:07 PM
Unregistered

wich is better mechanicalor civil engineering
14th August 2012, 08:55 PM
Unregistered

i have many supplies .i will get job or not
1st October 2012, 12:14 AM
Unregistered

i am studing in cse in parul college in first year how much salory i will be get after comleting my engineering??
24th December 2012, 10:32 PM
Unregistered

WHICH BRANCH IS BETTER MECHANICAL OR CIVIL?
5th January 2013, 10:23 AM
Unregistered

I am now studying in MD university in civil branch 2nd year. I am curious about my future & salary that i will get.would mind to please tell me about my salary after completion of study?
9th February 2013, 08:19 PM
Unregistered

Which course best for completing graduate in commerce stream
22nd April 2013, 07:04 PM
Unregistered

whats the starting salary of a it engineer in india and also about its scope abroad??????????????????????????
4th June 2013, 11:00 PM
Unregistered

Which branch is better for girls in b.tech?
19th July 2013, 10:01 AM
Unregistered

sir, have got seat in nit trichy civil engineering.can i get the good package after completion of btech
14th May 2014, 07:16 AM
Unregistered

i want do civil so i need information
15th March 2015, 06:15 PM
Unregistered

I am confused between civil and I.T . Need suggestions . Which one is better?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?