18th December 2015, 04:31 PM
Unregistered

What I have to do after completing 10th class to study Aeronautical engineering? Career opportunities after this course?

What I have to do after completing the 10th class for completing the aeronautical engineering and also explain me that what are the opportunities?

Related Questions:
  1. Universities conducting Aeronautical Engineering course? How much marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much fee to be paid? Is there any guarantee of a job? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Which is a better university to study Aeronautical Engineering? Marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much is the fee structure?
  3. Which is a better university for studying Aeronautical Engineering? Marks needed in 10th and 12th to study this course? Fee structure and is there any placement assurance?
  4. Can I complete Aeronautical Engineering by taking educational loan?
  5. How to apply for Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma in computer engineering? Opportunities after completing Aeronautical Engineering?
  6. Subjects to study after 10th standard to become an Aeronautical Engineer?
  7. Which are the best Aeronautical Engineering colleges in AP? How are the opportunities for girls in Aeronautical Engineering?
  8. What should I do to study aeronautical engineering course in abroad after completing 10th?
  9. What is the fee structure of Aeronautical engineering? How to apply for it after completing Diploma in Computer Engineering? Opportunities after completing Aeronautical Engineering?
  10. Can I study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) if secured 73% in 12th and 70% in 10th?
  11. What are the opportunities for girls in Aeronautical engineering? Is there an entrance exam?
  12. After diploma in Computer Engineering can I join Aeronautical Engineering? Fee structure of Aeronautical Engineering? How to apply for it? Opportunities present after completing aeronautical engineering?
  13. Procedure and eligibility for girls in Aeronautical engineering sector? How much salary one can get?
  14. How can I study Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering after completing 10th? Total fee expenses to study Aeronautical Engineering Diploma course?
  15. Is it beneficial to study Aeronautical Engineering Diploma course after completing 10th? List of colleges in Chennai and Bangalore?
  16. Minimum marks required in 10th and 12th to get admission into Aeronautical Engineering?
  17. Can I study Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering if secured 80% in 10th standard?
  18. Is Aeronautical branch available in NERIST? After completing 10th I wish to do aeronautical course
18th December 2015, 07:47 PM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What I have to do after completing 10th class to study Aeronautical engineering? Career opportunities after this course?

Become A Aeronautical Engineer
- Choose a science stream after 10th class with Physics , Chemistry & Maths as a main subjects in (10+2).
- After passing (10+2) , Choose Aeronautical Engineering as a graduation course.
- After successfully completion of 4 year in Aeronautical Engineering , Aeronautical Engineering degree will be awarded to you by university.

Higher Study
You can go for higher studies after B.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering.
- M.Tech/M.E. in Aerospace Engineering
- M.E/M.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering
- MBA

Best Colleges Offering Aeronautical Engineering
- Indian Institute of Technology
- Nehru College of Aeronautics and Applied Sciences, Coimbatore
- Hindustan Institute of Engineering Technology, Chennai
- Indian Institute of Aeronautical Engineering, Dehradun
- Bangalore Institute of Aeronautical Engineering and Information Technology, Bangalore
- School of Aviation Science and Technology, New Delhi

Career opportunities after B.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering
You will have great career opportunities after completion of B.E/B.Tech In Aeronautical Engineering.You can get job in Government and private organization such as
- ISRO
- Civil Aviation Department
- Air India
- Hindustan Aeronautics Limited
- Aviation industry
- National Aeronautical Laboratory
- Aeronautical Development Establishment
- Indian Airlines
- Aircraft Manufacturers
- Helicopter Corporation of India
- Defence Research And Development Laboratories
- Flying Clubs
- Jetking
- Kingfisher Airlines
- Spice Jet
18th December 2015, 10:57 PM
RSJ66
Senior Member++

Default Re: What I have to do after completing 10th class to study Aeronautical engineering? Career opportunities after this course?

# Names of few aeronautical colleges in India are:

* School of Aeronautics, New Delhi
* Samalkha Group of Institutions, Panipat, Haryana
* I.I.M.T. Engineering College, Meerut, U.P
* Indian Institute of Technology, Mumbai
* Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur
* Immanuel Arasar J.J. College of Engineering, Kanyakumari, Tamil Nadu
* Hindustan Aviation Academy, Bangalore
* Hindustan College of Engineering & Technology, Coimbatore
* Einstein College of Engineering, Tamil Nadu
* Excel Engineering College, Tamil Nadu

# The duration of the aeronautical/aerospace courses are:

* 4 years for degree level course.
* 2 to 3 years for diploma level course.

# The things/qualities required by aspirant of aeronautical/aerospace engineering are:

* Well versed in mathematical problems.
* Having good planning ability.
* Ability to work under pressure.
* Having good communication skill.
* Having good computer skills.
* Having good designing skills.
* Must be physically fit.

# Required eligibility for Aeronautical Engineering are:

* Must have taken high percentage marks in 10+2 level in subjects Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and English.
* Candidate must have qualified the Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) conducted by the IITs.
* As a general rule, marks obtained in both in 10+2 as well as in Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) Are taken into account.
* In many institutes, only marks obtained in Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) are taken into consideration while offering admission in aeronautical engineering.

# Areas of job available in this field are:

* In Defence Research and Development Organization (DRDO)
* In government organisations like National Aeronautical Lab (NAL), Civil Aviation Department, Aeronautical Development Establishment, Hindustan Aeronautics Ltd. (HAL) etc.
* In the Airline Services such as Indian Airlines, Air India, private airlines etc.
* In Aircraft Manufacturing Sector.
* Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO)
19th December 2015, 10:29 PM
pabolu srivalli

Thumbs up Re: What I have to do after completing 10th class to study Aeronautical engineering? Career opportunities after this course?

Aeronautical Engineering is the Graduation level course of study which can be done after the completion of the 12th class,so as you have done with your 10th class now then apply for the 12th class with MPC as the stream of study in your Intermediate then only you can be eligible for the Engineering related courses like Aeronautical engineering.

After the completion of your 12th with the MPC apply for the Graduation by appearing for the entrance examinations such as the IIT,NIIT,JEE,Eamcet examinations and then according to your score apply for the Aeronautical engineering branch of study.

Aeronautical Engineering mainly deals with the study and design and production of Aeronautical components and structures,this branch of engineering has a vast career opportunities and you need to choose the career only in the Top colleges in order to get settled in the good career path.
You can expect the career in the aeronautical manufacturing units such as the
  1. ISRO
  2. HAL
  3. DRDL
  4. NAL
  5. Aeronautical Development Establishment
  6. Civil Aviation departments,etc.

These are some of the careers paths which you can choose after your Aeronautical engineering course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?