13th September 2011, 12:37 PM
nikhil singh 2203

What I have to do to get a Job with BA degree?

i am doing ba.so i want job with ba.so what i do?
i am not getting jobs anywhere.

15th December 2011, 06:21 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What I have to do to get a Job with BA degree?

As a regular graduate its very difficult to get good jobs now a days. If you are interested and within the required minimum age then you can apply for the written test for government job which is conducted every year. As of jobs with private sector companies look for certain professional qualification and experience in a candidate. As you have not mentioned about your job experience so I assume that you are a fresher. If its so then try to get into any company just to get some experience and also try to pursue some career related course which can be beneficial for you in seeking better jobs. You have not mentioned about the sector in which you are interested. So its difficult to guide you to the point. As a fresher you can get jobs with few financial companies like insurance,mutual fund etc. in the sales department. I suggest you to register yourself with some local consultancy who can intimate you with jobs as per your abilities,so that you can face interviews.
15th December 2011, 09:30 PM
prashant more

Cool Re: What I have to do to get a Job with BA degree?

As a regular graduate its very difficult to get good jobs now a days. If you are interested and within the required minimum age then you can apply for the written test for government job which is conducted every year. As of jobs with private sector companies look for certain professional qualification and experience in a candidate. As you have not mentioned about your job experience so I assume that you are a fresher. If its so then try to get into any company just to get some experience and also try to pursue some career related course which can be beneficial for you in seeking better jobs. You have not mentioned about the sector in which you are interested. So its difficult to guide you to the point. As a fresher you can get jobs with few financial companies like insurance,mutual fund etc. in the sales department. I suggest you to register yourself with some local consultancy who can intimate you with jobs as per your abilities,so that you can face interviews.
7th June 2013, 04:35 PM
Paliyal79

Default Re: What I have to do to get a Job with BA degree?

Hi friend
you can apply for governmwnt as well as private sector.
If you want to go in defence,then
Apply for OTA,CDS exam which is conducted by UPSC.you are only eligible for the OTA.
In private companies,you can apply. But now you are afresher,then firstly take the experience of about 2-5 year exprience,then you can get a good job at a good salary.
GOOD LUCK
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?