23rd April 2012, 10:42 PM
vankar.s.a

Date of start of the exam to apply for government lecturer post?

I have apply for gov'tcollage lectura post in december11.when will start its exam.please ans me.

Related Questions:
  1. Is candidates with backlogs eligible to apply for post of lecturer in Government polytechnics?
  2. Which post graduation course I need to take after B.Com Computer Science to become a lecturer?
  3. Can I apply for lecturer post in any government recognized college after scoring 45.5% in B.A and 61% in M.A?
  4. How to apply for government lecturer jobs in government polytechnic colleges? How to apply for the post?
  5. Am I eligible for the post of government polytechnic college?
  6. Eligibility for post of Lecturer in government polytechnic college? Procedure to apply?
  7. How to get Lecturer jobs in Government colleges having completed M.Tech?
  8. Can I apply for Lecturer post in Government College if my college doesnt have a UGC approval?
  9. Date of announcement of government lecturer posts?
  10. Which higher studies course I should do to become a professor in Physics majors? -- [New]
  11. Am I eligible for the post of lecturer in government polytechnic colleges? What's the applying procedure for the same? I've completed B.E(ECE)
  12. How to work in government college(Lecturer) after completing B.Tech IT with 8.1 CGPA
  13. How may I apply for government lecturer posts after completing MBA with first class?
  14. Eligibility for Lecturer posts in government recognized colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How to find Teaching Jobs being a candidate pursuing final year of MCA course?
  16. How to apply for government lecturer job in government polytechnic colleges?
  17. How to apply for lecturer post after completing graduation?
  18. Eligibility criteria for Job as Lecturer in Government Polytechnic college and Procedure to apply?
15th August 2017, 07:31 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Date of start of the exam to apply for government lecturer post?

For recruitment as lecturer in government colleges candidates have to appear and qualify in NET or SET examination.

NET is conducted by UGC and next examination will be conducted on November 5, 2017 while the application is available now at www.ugc.ac.in.

So, visit the official link to get detail for eligibility, syllabus and recruitment guidelines.
15th August 2017, 08:55 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Date of start of the exam to apply for government lecturer post?

For lecturer in government colleges candidates have to qualify in National Eligibility Test conducted by UGC.

The examination is conducted twice in a year. The eligibility to appear in examination is candidate must have passed master degree from a recognised university with minimum 55%.

The application form for November 5 , 2017 examination is released. So, if you are interested in appearing for examination you can fill the application form at www.ugc.ac.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?