18th August 2011, 03:44 PM
Unregistered

What are the jobs available in PSU's after completing B.Com and CS? I am 21 years old

Sir/Madam.
I want to know about PSU entrance exam,and how may I apply for this. right now I completed my B.com and C.S , I am 21 years old. may I apply for this? . Its urgent provide me complete information about PSU exams and appointment . where are the forms available in delhi ?please Provide me information as soon as possible .

WITH REGARDS
MY EMAIL.I.D. IS :- [email protected]

29th May 2014, 11:16 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the jobs available in PSU's after completing B.Com and CS? I am 21 years old

Dear Sir,
Iam a BSC(Computers) graduate working in a private company since 6 years.
Age 29 years. I want to join in a PSU company.
What is the examination I have to appear?
Please help us in giving reply.
Regards,
M.Santhosh Kumar
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?