15th July 2013, 08:38 PM
Unregistered

What are the jobs that I can do after completing B.E?

After completing BE which and all the jobs we can do?
What are the carrier options for BE electronics students?

16th July 2015, 12:48 AM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the jobs that I can do after completing B.E?

There are so many job opportunities for bachelor of engineering candidate in electronics.
You can get jobs in public and private sector companies both.

You can get jobs in private companies like LG, Samsung, Nokia, Onida, TCS, IBM, HCL etc.
If you clear the GATE exam with good rank, you can get opportunity to work in public sector undertakings like:

1. National thermal power Corporation.

2. Steel Authority of India Limited.

3. Bharat Heavy Electronics Limited.

Bharat Electronics limited and Airport Authority of India Limited conducts their own entrance exam for the electronics candidates.

You can also appear for the BSNL JTO exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?