27th November 2017, 07:54 PM
Unregistered

What is the marks criteria required to apply for the B.Sc Criminology course after 12th standard?

What are the marks criteria required to apply for the B.Sc Criminology course after 12th standard? Can you please let me know what is the minimum criteria which are followed? It will be really helpful if you can get back to me soon as possible. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Can I become eligible for MBBS after B.Sc if don't have enough marks in class 12th?
  2. How can I apply for BSc criminology after passing 12th?
  3. Eligibility to study BSc(Criminology) for 12th Science candidate? -- [New]
  4. Can I apply for MSc in Criminology with a BSc degree in Biotechnology, Botany and Chemistry?
  5. List of entrance exams to study BSc criminology course
  6. What are the difference between following master degrees of Criminology?
  7. Eligible criteria for TCS? Am I eligible for TCS after 58% in 10th, 56% in 12th and 74.28% in BCA?
  8. Am I eligible for the SBI Bank PO job after completion of 12th standard with 59 percentage marks? Minimum Eligibility criteria to apply?
  9. What is the average marks required in 12th standard to prepare for IAS?
  10. Which are the colleges offering BSc Forensic or Criminology in Chennai? I have completed my 12th and interested in forensic -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Detailed information about B.Sc(Criminology) course for 12th Science candidate?
  12. Can I do correspondance BA or B.Com after failing in Diploma?
  13. List of colleges where I can apply for B.Sc IT course after 12th? I have scored just 33 marks in maths in 12th
  14. Am I eligible to apply for Canada Study Visa after scoring 63 percentage marks in 12th standard?
  15. How much marks required in 12th standard to do higher studies in Australia?
  16. Is it possible to appear in NEET 2019 after taking arts stream?
  17. What is the percentage requirements after 12th to do higher studies in Australia?
  18. Admission criteria for pursuing Psychology at undergraduate level?
29th November 2017, 07:46 AM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the marks criteria required to apply for the B.Sc Criminology course after 12th standard?

To be eligible to get admission for pursuing B.Sc. Criminology course, you should have passed 12th standard or an equivalent examination from a Government recognised board. Admissions in B.Sc. Criminology course are done through merit basis of 12th standard board examination marks or through entrance examination conducted by the respective college/ university. So, it is best to secure at least 60% aggregate marks in your 12th standard to get admission in best college/ university for pursuing B.Sc. Criminology course.
29th November 2017, 06:47 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the marks criteria required to apply for the B.Sc Criminology course after 12th standard?

The minimum academic qualification required to apply for Bachelor of Science in Criminology is that you should have done 12th from any recognized board of India like CBSE, NIOS, ICSE etc. Candidates with even passing percentage of marks can pursue this course.

But higher is the percentage of marks in 12th better is chance of getting admission in good colleges of this course. The best university to pursue this course is University of Madras and University of Delhi.
31st May 2018, 03:30 PM
Unregistered

How much aggregate marks will require for bsc criminology for OBC candidate??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?