25th July 2017, 03:43 PM
Unregistered

What is the percentage requirements after 12th to do higher studies in Australia?

Recently I complete my 12 the class and obtain 56 percent and I had commerce stream. Which requirements for further study in Australia? Can you please guide me on the details on which course I can apply with my marks in Australia? Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to apply for higher studies in Australia after completion of 12th with 50 percentage from NIOS open board?
  2. Am I eligible to apply for higher studies in Australia after scoring 54 percentage marks in 12th grade?
  3. Requirements needed for doing higher studies in Australia after completion of 10th standard in India?
  4. What is the minimum criteria required to do higher studies in Australia?
  5. Possibility to do Higher Studies in Australia for 10th student?
  6. Best country for higher studies after 12th between America and Australia?
  7. How much marks required in 12th standard to do higher studies in Australia?
  8. Am I eligible to go to australia for 10th and 12th and do further studies after that?
  9. What is the minimum eligibility criteria to apply for higher studies in Australia after completion of 12th in CBSE board with 56 percentage marks?
  10. In which country I should study M.Sc(Nursing) if completed B.Sc and having 2 years of worked experience?
  11. What are the criterias required to do further studies after 12th in Australia from Saudi?
  12. Procedure followed to join higher studies in Australia or USA after 10th?
  13. Requirements to study in Australia for a candidate who has secured 65% in 10th ICSE? Bands required in IELTS?
  14. Which country is better to do higher studies USA or Australia?
  15. How to join higher studies in Australia or USA after 10th standard?
  16. Requirements to study Master of Management Studies in Australia?
  17. Am I eligible to apply for higher studies in Australia if completing 12th from open board?
  18. Can i get scholarship for higher studies after scoring 90.4% in 12th?
25th July 2017, 08:12 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What is the percentage requirements after 12th to do higher studies in Australia?

Let me inform you that there is no such particular percentage is required in 12th standard to be eligible to apply for higher studies in Australia, however you need to score minimum percentage marks required for a particular college to become eligible to pursue higher studies from that college in Australia.
In order to get admission in good universities of Australia to pursue your higher studies, you should have secured 60% and above percentage in your 12th standard examination.
You also need to appear and qualify in SAT and IELTS/TOEFL examinations in order to apply for higher studies in Australian universities.
26th July 2017, 10:55 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the percentage requirements after 12th to do higher studies in Australia?

No specific percentage criteria in 12th standard is required to pursue your higher studies in Australia. Candidates who have passed 12th standard in all subjects from a recognised board are eligible to apply for Bachelor's degree course. To get admission in best Australian universities, you should have secured at least 60% aggregate marks in your 12th standard. You need to appear in TOEFL/ IELTS examinations and submit your test score reports to apply for admission to Bachelor's degree course in Australian universities.
26th July 2017, 12:29 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Recently I complete my 12 the class and obtain 56 percent and I had commerce stream. Which requirements for further study in Australia? Can you please guide me on the details on which course I can apply with my marks in Australia? Thank you!

Actually, there are no percentage requirements to do higher studies in Australia after 12th. Those students who have passed Class XII are eligible to apply for higher studies in Australia. For taking admission in Australian universities, students have to clear the English proficiency test like IELTS or TOEFL. Based on the marks scored in 12th, IELTS/TOEFL and extracurricular activities, students are admitted to colleges in Australia. There are various universities in Australia offering many courses. Students have to choose the course and university. They can apply directly or through educational consultants for admission.
29th July 2017, 11:49 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
After completion of 12th standard, you can apply for Under graduate course in Australia.

GRE stands for Graduate Record Examination.

There are no specific eligibility criteria for GRE Test. This examination is open for all candidates who are willing to pursue higher degree in abroad.

TOEFL stands for Test Of English as a Foreign Language.

There is no any eligibility criteria. TOEFL exam is used to test the ability of a candidate in Reading, writing, Listening and Speaking sections of English language.
12th February 2018, 10:01 PM
Unregistered

I recently completed my 12th in humanities and I achieved 56% as well as i got 6.5 overall in IELTS. I am eligible for Australia study visa
23rd February 2018, 11:52 AM
Unregistered

I recently completed my 12th management and I achieved 54% as well as I got 6.5 overall in ielts. I am eligible for Australia study visa
23rd February 2018, 03:10 PM
Unregistered

I have scored 53% marks in my 12th class in cbse board and 6 each bands
So can i get visa for australia ??
If i apply for Australia???
25th February 2018, 02:33 AM
Unregistered

I have scored 48% in my 12th class as will as i got 6.5 overall in IELTS. Can I apply for Australia study visa. Thank you
28th February 2018, 10:15 PM
chikkykranthi619

Basically percentage is not a criteria for doing higher studies in Australia only thing what it matters is candidate must have completed his 12th from a board which is a recognized one and having good percentage is a positive point but having 56% will definitely does not have any impact in your further studies in Australia.
You can apply for such course which you are interested but make sure that you continue your carrier in that respective field.
One important thing to note here is if you want to pursue higher studies then do graduation course but if you want to earn more amount and concentrate less in your studies then you need to take diploma courses which have just 15 hours a week classes.So, decide according to your choice and financial position.
9th May 2019, 04:57 PM
Unregistered

I have scored 62%in my 12 class as i will got 6.5 bands my study gap also can i apply visa or not ?
9th May 2019, 05:03 PM
Unregistered

I have got 62%marks in my 12 class but i have gap also can i apply visa or not but i will got 6.5 band
24th July 2019, 04:57 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my 12 in 2014 after that I discontinued my study's so now I I want to do graduation in Australia is it possible to do? or any visa rejections due to more gap in studies
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?