25th January 2018, 07:46 PM
naim saqlaini

What is the minimum percentage required in 12th to pursue Hotel Management course?

I have 39 percentage in my 12th. Am I eligible for Hotel Management course? Are there any colleges or private institutions which will accept my application with such low percentage?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I take humanities to pursue Hotel Management in future?
  2. How much percentage in 12th is required to apply for hotel management course?
  3. Fee structure and minimum percentage required in 12th to get admission in Bachelor of Hotel Management? Is there any entrance exam for admission?
  4. Brief introduction about Hotel Management course? Minimum percentage required in Diploma in Civil Engineering to apply for Hotel Management course?
  5. Percentage required in 12th science to get admission in Hotel Management?
  6. Which is the best stream to study for a hotel management aspirant?
  7. How can I study Diploma in Hotel Management after completing 10th standard? Percentage required in 10th to do this course?
  8. How to do Hotel Management in IHM college? What is the fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Is biology required for hotel management? -- [New]
  10. What is the total course duration of Hotel Management? From where can I pursue the course?
  11. List of hotel management colleges after B.Com degree? Percentage required to do Hotel management?
  12. Minimum marks required for Hotel Management in 12th?
  13. What percentage of marks in required for studying hotel management course?
  14. Required Percentage of Marks in 12th Class to get admission for Hotel Management?
  15. Minimum percentage required in 12th to apply for Hotel Management course in Canada and India?
  16. What should I do to pursue Hotel Management course? Can I pursue Hotel Management course after completing Graduation with B.Com?
  17. What is the minimum percentage required in class 12th to pursue Graduation with B.Sc course?
  18. Can I do hotel management after completing diploma in civil engineering?
27th January 2018, 08:56 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What is the minimum percentage required in 12th to pursue Hotel Management course?

Sorry, to inform you that you are not eligible to apply for bachelors degree in hotel management course after having 39% in 10+2 because minimum qualification required to apply for is 10+2 or equivalent qualification from government recognized institute with minimum 50% marks obtained.
  • Duration of bachelor’s degree in hotel management is 4 years.
28th January 2018, 08:40 PM
randhirk.rk

Default Re: What is the minimum percentage required in 12th to pursue Hotel Management course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by naim saqlaini View Post
I have 39 percentage in my 12th. Am I eligible for Hotel Management course? Are there any colleges or private institutions which will accept my application with such low percentage?
YES, You are eligible.

Apply for the exams now.

National Council for Hotel Management and Catering Technology (NCHMCT) conducts the Joint Entrance Examination to offer admission in 3 year of B.Sc Hospitality and Hotel management courses.

Eligibilty is 12th class pass in any stream with english as subject in class 12th.

Entrance exam dates:
Online application form starts from 24th December 2017
Last date to accept filled-in application form 11th April 2018
Downloading of admit card from 20th April 2018 (5:00 PM onwards)
Exam date- 28th April 2018 (10:00 AM to 1:00 PM)
30th January 2018, 12:27 PM
Vikasjhacds

Quote:
Originally Posted by naim saqlaini View Post
Andhra passing 12th with 39% marks you can take addmission in private hotel management college.

Some of the college of hotel management course offering are:-
Mithibai College of Hotel Management
Institute Of Hotel Management Hajipur
Mithila College of Hotel Management, Darbhanga

With this percentage of marks you are not eligible for admission in top medical college in india
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?