3rd January 2018, 02:15 PM
Unregistered

Can I take humanities to pursue Hotel Management in future?

I have finished my 10th, and I am planning to do hotel management, so which stream should I take in 11th. Can I take humanities and I need the procedure for hotel management.

Related Questions:
  1. What should I do to pursue Hotel Management course? Can I pursue Hotel Management course after completing Graduation with B.Com?
  2. What kind of jobs are available after Diploma or B.Sc in Hotel Management? Does it has a better future?
  3. B.Sc in Hotel Management or Diploma in Hotel Management which one is good? Jobs available in future?
  4. Are hotel management courses equivalent to diploma courses? Can I purse these course simultaneously with my schooling? Suggest some hotel management courses
  5. For how many years we have to pursue hotel management? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Can I pursue hotel management after completion of BA?
  7. What is the total course duration of Hotel Management? From where can I pursue the course?
  8. Is there bright future for hotel management course? Is it possible to get job in private sector which are based on Hotel Management?
  9. Does Hotel Management course have a bright future?
  10. Am I eligible to pursue B.Sc in Hotel Management after completing Diploma in ECE?
  11. Does hotel management (HM) has a good future?
  12. Which is the best stream to study for a hotel management aspirant? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Can I pursue Hotel Management course at the age of 25 years? Which Hotel Management Institute should I join?
  14. Can I pursue hotel management after architecture? Which should I pursue B.Sc, M.Sc or MBA?
  15. Which courses can i do in Humanities after passing 10th standard?
  16. What are the total subjects in Hotel Management course?
  17. Detailed Information regarding Hotel Management course? What will be the future of this course?
  18. Can I do hotel management after completing diploma in civil engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
4th January 2018, 04:56 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I take humanities to pursue Hotel Management in future?

Yes, definitely you can take Humanities in class 11th or any other combinations based on your own choice for pursuing Hotel management course in future, there is no problem in it.
Candidates those who have completed their class 12th in any discipline from a recognized Board scoring a minimum of 50% of marks in it can opt for the Bachelors degree in Hotel Management. So, it all depends upon you, you can opt any stream in lass 11th according to your own choice.
4th January 2018, 05:30 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

For hotel management course, there is no specialized stream required. You just need to be class 12th pass with any stream, to become eligible for entrance exam.

Admission will be on the basis of performance in the entrance exam and seats will be allotted based on the rank obtained in entrance exam.
4th January 2018, 05:53 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Hotel management diploma or hotel management degree courses can be pursued by any student with any stream. Minimum qualification required to pursue Hotel Management degree course is 12th standard. So with Humanities you can pursue hotel management in future.
5th January 2018, 03:42 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

As far as you are concerned about the selection of stream for your higher secondary school degree for making your career in hotel management course then for that you just not need to worry and you can opt for any stream as per your strength and interest (i.e; humanities stream ) as for hotel management courses stream of academics does not matters.

Hotel Management courses are good for making career in tourism and hospitality industry and the minimum qualification required for pursuing any diploma and degree course in hotel management is a higher secondary school degree in any stream with 50% marks from a recognized board.
5th January 2018, 06:47 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Let me inform you that there isn't any specialized stream required to pursue Hotel Management course. Candidates those who have completed their higher secondary examination in any discipline with 50% marks from a recognized board are eligible to apply for Hotel Management course. So, you can choose any stream you want to take in your higher secondary.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?