4th December 2010, 06:41 PM
Unregistered

Minimum percentage required to join B.A/BA.LLB? Which is better "BA or BA.LLB"?

what is the minimum percentage for BA/BA.llb
which is best for job.

Related Questions:
  1. Minimum qualification and percentage required to get admission in company secretaryship course? After graduating in B.A with 48% marks can I join this course?
  2. How can I join CA after studying in S.Y.B.Com? Percentage required for it?
  3. Minimum percentage required to join Navy?
  4. Requirements of joining IIT for MCA after BCA? Can a non India Citizen join there? Minimum percentage required?
  5. Minimum percentage required in all the subjects of B.Sc and overall percentage required to take admission in MCA course?
  6. Minimum Percentage of Marks required in 10+2 to join B.Com course?
  7. How many years of time will BALLB take after B.Com? -- [New]
  8. What is the minimum percentage required in 12th to become an Astronaut?
  9. What is the TCS placement eligibility criteria?
  10. Whether NIOS certificate is valid to practice as Advocate after completing BALLB?
  11. What minimum percentage is required in diploma for joining PSG college through the counselling for BE course?
  12. list of MAT colleges? any chance to get admission in top colleges with 82 percentile? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. What is the minimum percentage required to join MA program in DU? Can a B.Com student join this course?
  14. Minimum percentage percentage in B.Tech to be eligible for CDS? I want to join Indian Airforce
  15. Is there any minimum percentage requirement for B.Tech? How to join IAF?
  16. Can I join Indian Air Force after BSc(PCM)? What is the minimum percentage required to join Air Force?
  17. What is the basic eligibility criteria to get job in MNCs?
  18. What is the minimum percentage required in B.Tech to do MS in germany? What is the percentage required?
7th December 2010, 01:54 AM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Minimum percentage required to join B.A/BA.LLB? Which is better "BA or BA.LLB"?

Dear friend

A candidate who has passed the Higher Secondary or 12th examination with atleast 55% marks, shall be eligible to be considered for admission in BA/ LLB Course.

For SC/ST candidates, the minimum marks required is 45% in the aggregate.

Age Limit -

The candidate should be below 20years of age as on Ist July of the year concerned. There will be one year relaxation in the case of SC/ST candidates.

The Admission in LLB course will be made from the rank-list prepared on the basis of the marks obtained in the entrance test conducted by the School. Every

candidate selected on this course on the basis on Interview.

According to me, LLB course is the best option for you. But please do this course from the good colleges OR university.

So, please prepare yourself for the entrannce test of this course. If you have clear the entrance exams of LLB, then definately you will get good colleges.

So, please dont worry, if you are interested in LLB, then please definately go for this course, after completing this course you will become a sucessful Lawyer.
7th December 2010, 06:29 AM
jits
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Minimum percentage required to join B.A/BA.LLB? Which is better "BA or BA.LLB"?

The eligibility required for persuing LLB is that you have completed your B.A/B.Sc/B.com with minimum of 40% aggregate and for SC/ST candidates there's a relaxation of 5%.

Even post graduate students can apply for this exam and they are given a weightage of 2%.Candidates have to give a entrance test and if selected have to attend a personal interview to take up this course.

The course is generally of three years divided into six semesters i.e two semesters for each year.

In job prospects you can opt for criminal lawyer else civil lawyer.You can even find jobs in private/public sector organizations.

all the best
7th December 2010, 07:09 AM
ravik1214
Senior Member++++

for LLB the minimum requirement is you should have passed your 12th with minimum 55% if you are general or obc candidate. for sc/st it is 45% .your age should not cross 20 till 1st july of the year you are going to face the entrance exam. for sc/st it is 21 year. i think llb would be better for you. good luck
7th December 2010, 08:21 AM
asahu47
Senior Member+++

hii
Minimum percentage required to join B.A/BA.LLB

A candidate who has passed the Higher Secondary or 12th examination with atleast 55% marks, shall be eligible to be considered for admission in BA/ LLB Course.

Age Limit -

The candidate should be below 20years of age as on Ist July of the year concerned. There will be one year relaxation in the case of SC/ST candidates.

The Admission in LLB course will be made from the rank-list prepared on the basis of the marks obtained in the entrance test conducted by the School. Every

LLB course is the best option for you. But please do this course from the good colleges OR university.

good luck./
7th December 2010, 10:32 AM
syed2011

In 12th which stream is more preferable to jobin BA
7th December 2010, 01:38 PM
ramakant sharma

Smile Re: Minimum percentage required to join B.A/BA.LLB? Which is better "BA or BA.LLB"?

hello dear look both courses are good it depends on your area of intrest , If you want to go for civil servises than go for BA but if you want to join a course which offers campus assistance than of course you should join BA+LLB there are many institutes which nearly offers 100 percent job assisment example NLU. ASPER etc , the only need to enter into such institutes is you have to crack the respective exams,

all the best
7th December 2010, 05:05 PM
mini rani
Senior Member++

hi!

The eligibility criteria including educational qualification & age limit for joining any course whether BA or BA plus LLB integrated course depends on the college in which you wish to join.

For joining these courses the candidate must pass senior secondary school examination (10+2 system) or equivalent examination with not less than 50% of marks in the aggregate.

BA plus LLB integrated course is better than BA course. The 5 years BA.LLB integrated course is a perfect choice for students who have passed 12th in any stream and want to pursue professional course. The job prospects for this course is very bright.
7th December 2010, 06:58 PM
RAKESH KUMAR.N
Senior Member+

hey mimimum percentage for BA is 55% marks in HSC and 45% for SC/ST candidates...

for joining BA the only thing required is your 12th percentage to get admission in any college and any stream..

similarly for LLB 50% is the min percentage in 10+2 or euivalent and 45% for SC/ST candidates...

But for LLB its something different... if you want the best colleges in india for LLB you need to write an entrance test of CLAT (Common Law Admission Test)..

The top universities which take admission on the basis of CLAT are :

> National Law School of India University, Bangalore.

> NALSAR University of Law, Hyderabad

> National Law Institute University, Bhopal.

> West Bengal National University of Juridical Sciences, Kolkata.

> National Law University, Jodhpur.

> Hidayatullah National Law University, Raipur.

> Gujarat National Law University, Gandhinagar.

> Dr. Ram Manohar Lohiya National Law University, Lucknow.

> Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law, Patiala.

> Chanakya National Law University, Patna.

> National University of Advanced Legal Studies, Kochi.

Regarding the best job is based on your interest..

BA you can do in any stream and then PG in relevant to that, well that'll get you into a job for sure sutiable for your profile..

For becoming a lawyer there should be certain skills in you to be the best in that field..

> very strong staging skills and communication &

> case analysis skills

These skills are compulsory to become a successful lawyer.....

after completing LLB you can go for LLM as PG which will improve your skills further..

So choose your career depending on your own interest..

All the best wishes...
7th December 2010, 08:42 PM
RAKESH KUMAR.N
Senior Member+

Hi friend

just passing in 12th is ok and then you can any college and do, for SC/ST student scholarship is given, BA is very good and then you can do higher studies in that, that will be very good, side by side go for any English class that ill help you a lot, Best of luck, work hard, don't Aim for Pass mark
17th December 2010, 08:28 PM
Unregistered

can management student join llb
6th February 2011, 12:25 AM
Unregistered

hello sir, i have completed my BA with 48 % marks and i like to go for LLB so, am i eligible to do LLB and also i will write the entrance lawcet exams for LLB..
9th March 2011, 01:07 AM
Unregistered

my date of birth is 12 april 1991.can i sit in clat exam, i belongs to OBC category
9th March 2011, 08:42 PM
lakshmiharathi.kota
Member+

Hi

Age Limit -

According to me, LLB course is the best option for you. But please do this course from the good colleges OR university.

So, please prepare yourself for the entrannce test of this course. If you have clear the entrance exams of LLB, then definately you will get good colleges.

So, please dont worry, if you are interested in LLB, then please definately go for this course, after completing this course you will become a sucessful Lawyer.

The eligibility required for persuing LLB is that you have completed your B.A/B.Sc/B.com with minimum of 40% aggregate and for SC/ST candidates there's a relaxation of 5%.

Even post graduate students can apply for this exam and they are given a weightage of 2%.Candidates have to give a entrance test and if selected have to attend a personal interview to take up this course.

The course is generally of three years divided into six semesters i.e two semesters for each year.

In job prospects you can opt for criminal lawyer else civil lawyer.You can even find jobs in private/public sector organizations.

all the best
23rd March 2011, 12:01 PM
Unregistered

hello sir. my gol is llb. i am running tyba ...
minimum percentage required for admission in llb ahmedabad callage..
pls........ replay sir..........
23rd March 2011, 12:09 PM
Unregistered

hello sir
i am tyba runing.
minimum percentage required for admission in llb.
pls... replay
26th March 2011, 11:35 AM
Unregistered

sir what is the minimum % required for B.A after 12th standard
please ...replay
21st April 2011, 05:29 PM
Unregistered

hello sir
can i do llb.i am graduate in BA. my english is not good.but i want to be a lawyer
21st April 2011, 06:08 PM
Unregistered

i m graduate.can i do llb.my english is weak
26th May 2011, 11:44 AM
Unregistered

llb me kitne subject me fail hone par back de sakte h,or kitne marks pass hone ke liye chahiye hote h ,pls tell me
19th June 2011, 11:09 PM
Unregistered

I completed 12th in 2004 with 48% & B.Com with 35%.
Dear sir,
Can I do Law & how.Please guide me.

Your%u2019s faith fully

(G_____.)
21st June 2011, 09:01 PM
Unregistered

WHICH ARE THE BEST COLLEGES FOR B,A, ENGLISH IN MAHARASHTRA AND WHAT IS EILIGIBALITY CRITERIA FOR THEM?
26th June 2011, 04:19 PM
Ramjash
Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
what is the minimum percentage for BA/BA.llb
which is best for job.
dear Friend,

Please give preference to your choice in which you can do much better.

Students having 55% and above in 12th are eligible to take admission for BA/LLB course. Selection will be based on the written test and personal interview and on verification of the documents.

BA LLB is much better course than BA. decision on you. Please act accordingly.

Regards,

Ramjash
2nd September 2011, 08:22 AM
sanju38121

Sir, Ba.LLB is a five year integrated law degree programme and the qualification for this is +2 from a recognized board with 50% marks. And LLB is law degree programme and the qualification for it is graduation with 50% marks from a recognized university. BA.LLB is better than LLB since it is integrated degree programme so you can save one year and this one year you will use in another helpful course like training in high court after BA.LLB.

All the best
regards
2nd September 2011, 08:24 AM
sanju38121

helo sir, BA.LLB is better than LLB .

ALL THE BEST
regards
27th September 2011, 10:06 PM
Unregistered

re minimum percentage required to join ba|ba.llb?

hello sir ba faist year
27th September 2011, 11:46 PM
coolsam.9

Hi dear,

Age Limit -

Thanks
6th April 2012, 02:50 PM
Unregistered

sir b.a mai mere no 43% aae hai kiya mai llb intrence exam dai sakti hu yaa mhi
4th May 2012, 08:47 PM
Unregistered

sir i got 48% in 12th
can i get admission in b.a.,l.l.b. colage in puna
6th January 2013, 08:16 PM
Unregistered

sir what is the difference between L.L.B. and B.A.L.L.B.?
6th January 2013, 08:25 PM
HIMAN JATT

Pehle likhna seekh lo llb apne aap ho jaegi..
6th January 2013, 08:28 PM
Unregistered

sir what is the difference between L.L.B. and B.A.L.L.B.?
15th January 2013, 08:10 PM
educationindia
Senior Member+

Hi Friends..........

The Minimum percentage required to join B.A/BA .LLB is :

1.For General category----55%

2.For SC/ST --------------45%......

& BA.LLB IS THE BEST ONE WHEN COMPARED TO B.A

ALL THE BEST............
16th May 2013, 01:44 PM
Unregistered

if the percentage is 44.6, can it be rounded???
i want to join BA.LLB but my percent is 44.6
24th September 2013, 10:19 PM
Unregistered

hallo sir
am studying correspondence course BA I can do BA LLB it possible

pavani
13th January 2014, 02:50 PM
Unregistered

sir my percentage is 45.5% in b.a prog.from d.u open learning.
my category is genral so can i do llb
pls give me answer sir
16th June 2014, 10:31 AM
Unregistered

how many year in llb ,and document require and which course after this course b.com ya ba
28th August 2014, 02:58 PM
Praven kumar Dobhal

hello!
Sir & madam'
i m graduate in BA from
H.N.B Gharwal university in india. i would like to
do LLB is it possible in
hindi medium but only
coresspondence not
regular.
please reply.........
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?