8th January 2013, 08:43 PM
Unregistered

What is the minimum percentage required to write Bank PO exam after B.Com

what is the minimum percentage required for writing bank po exam after b.com

Related Questions:
  1. What is the minimum percentage required in B.Tech to do MS in germany? What is the percentage required?
  2. Minimum percentage required in M.A.(Sociology) for Ph.D program?
  3. Can I apply for Bank Clerk exam after completing 12th with 48%? Minimum percentage requirement in graduation?
  4. Minimum percentage required in Graduation to appear for Bank Exams?
  5. What's the minimum percentage is required in graduation for bank PO exam for OBC categories?
  6. Is it necessary to appear in CDS exam for applying in SSC exam? Minimum percentage required to apply for SSC exam? -- [New]
  7. Required percentage to get qualified for any bank written exam? Minimum qualifying marks for it?
  8. What is the minimum percentage required to join MA program in DU? Can a B.Com student join this course?
  9. list of MAT colleges? any chance to get admission in top colleges with 82 percentile? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How to apply for German Universities for doing M.S after B.E? Entrance exam which I can write to join the universities? Minimum percentage required to join the university? Is it compulsory to learn German Language to enter the universities there?
  11. Minimum percentage required in B.Tech to do MS in abroad to write GRE exam?
  12. Syllabus of BHEL exam? How much percentage required to write the exam? Any reservation quota?
  13. How to prepare for bank entrance exam? Is it compulsory to write the exam to get a job in the Bank?
  14. What are the qualifications required for Bank Exam?
  15. Am I eligible for bank exam after completing B.Com from Delhi Open School of Learning? Is there any fixed minimum percentage in graduation to be eligible for bank exam
  16. What is the minimum percentage for bank bank? I have completed my 12th with 50%
  17. What is the minimum percentage required for applying and admission
  18. Minimum marks to score in each subject and the required percentage to pass in CPT Exam of June,2012?
23rd January 2013, 11:37 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the minimum percentage required to write Bank PO exam after B.Com

Bachelor’s degree is the basic qualification required for P.O post. No cut off percentage is required to attend CWE of IBPS. SBI consider candidates with a minimum of 65% in graduation for P.O post. OBC and other reserved category candidates need to have at least 60% marks only. Private Banks also recruit graduates to P.O post, irrespective of marks percentage.
23rd January 2013, 11:39 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the minimum percentage required to write Bank PO exam after B.Com

Bachelor’s degree is the basic qualification required for P.O post. No cut off percentage is required to attend CWE of IBPS. SBI consider candidates with a minimum of 65% in graduation for P.O post. OBC and other reserved category candidates need to have at least 60% marks only. Private Banks also recruit graduates to P.O post, irrespective of marks percentage.
13th February 2013, 11:50 PM
SK@S
Senior Member+++++

Eligibilty to apply for the BANK PO exams is:
Graduation Pass
No minimum percentage of marks is required in Graduation.

Age should be between 20 and 28 years
OBC gets 3 years and SC/ST gets 5 years age relaxations

Currently SBI has announced its 1500 PO vacancy

SBI PO exam will be held on 28th April 2013
Last date to apply for this exam is 23rd February 2013
14th April 2013, 11:38 AM
onlyforyou
Senior Member+++

Dear There,

The acronym for PO is Probationary Officer.

First of all, I would like to inform you that bank PO examination need not any percentage criteria.

According to banking new amendment, percentage criteria of graduation is not required and final year contenders aof graduation are not eligible to appear for this examination.

Bank PO examination is conducted by both SBI(State Bank of India) and IBPS(Institute of Banking Personnel Selection) every year at different time interval.

The eligibility criteria required for the SBI PO examination are prescribed as below:-

* Completion of graduation in any track from any accredited college or university.

* Final year contenders are not eligible.

* Percentage criteria is not required.

* Age limit:- 21-30 yrs.

* Age relaxation:- 3 yrs for OBc and 5 yrs for SC/ST contenders.

* Nationality:- Indian.

The eligibility criteria required for the IBPS PO examination are prescribed as below:-

* Completion of graduation in any discipline from any recognized college or university.

* Age limit:- 20-30 yrs.

* Age relaxation:- 3 yrs for OBC and 5 yrs for SC/ST contenders.

* Final year contenders are not eligible.

* percentage criteria is not required.

* Nationality:- Indian.

The selection procedure for the SBI PO examination is mentioned as below:-

* Written examination.

*GD(Group Discussion).

* Personnel interview.

* Medical examination.

The selection procedure for the IBPS PO examination is mentioned as below:-

* Written examination.

* Personnel interview.

* Medical examination.
14th April 2013, 06:29 PM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

It depends on whether you want to apply for the IBPS Bank PO or the SBI Bank PO entrance exam. The IBPS which stands for Institute of Banking Personnel Services conducts Bank PO on the behalf of 19 Public Sector Banks.

However the State Bank of India, which is the largest bank of India does not participate in IBPS exam and instead conducts its own entrance exam for Bank PO.

There is no criteria for percentage to appear for IBPS Bank PO but on the other hand in the SBI Bank PO you will have to meet a minimum percentage criteria.

IBPS Bank PO Eligibility

1. Candidate should at least have graduation degree.

2. He does not require to meet minimum percentage criteria.

3. Minimum age should not be less than 20 years.

4. Upper age is fixed at 30 years for IBPS Bank PO.

5. Upper age limit is relaxed by 3 years for OBC.

6. Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST.

SBI Bank PO

1. Graduation degree is mandatory to appear.

2. 65 percent or more marks in graduation degree.

3. SC/ST need 60 percent to be eligible.

4. Age limit for SBI Bank PO is 21 to 30 years.

5. Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST.
15th April 2013, 03:24 AM
shrish777
Senior Member+

Dear Friend,

There is no need of percentage required to write Bank PO exam after finishing B.Com.

The educational qualifications regarding with bank Probationary Officer exam are below mentioned:-

# Opponents must have finished their bachelor degree in any curriculum from any approved institution.

# There is no need of percentage in this exam.

# Opponents of last year of bachelor degree aren't preferable for this exam.

The age criteria and relaxation regarding with bank Probationary Officer exam are below mentioned:-

# 20-30 years(IBPS PO).

# 21-30 years(SBI PO).

# Relaxation:- 3 years, 5 years and 10 years for OBC, SC/ST and PH opponents.

# Citizenship:- Opponents must be Indian.

Thanks.
3rd June 2013, 07:02 PM
Unregistered

Please type your question or comment here and then click Submit.
what is the minimum percentage required to p.o. exam (sbi) after completing b.sc in cs
1st July 2013, 06:33 PM
Unregistered

minimum percent to appear in bank po.....
2nd July 2013, 07:02 PM
bully 001
Member+

Talking Re: What is the minimum percentage required to write Bank PO exam after B.Com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
what is the minimum percentage required for writing bank po exam after b.com
at least 60% percentage required for writing bank po exam .
the required criteria for all the candidate not only for commerce graduate .
and the age is required for this exam between 21 to 30 year .
thanks
2nd July 2013, 11:46 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

IBPS/SBI bank Po eligibility :

candidates must be Indian

candidates should have degree in any stream from a recognized university

candidates age limit between 21 to 30 years

the upper are relations as per govt rule

selection process based any written test and interview
3rd July 2013, 09:34 PM
Unregistered

I got 2nd div in b.com xam from ranchi university should i eligible for bank p.o exam
10th July 2013, 12:06 AM
Unregistered

i have 57% in 12th (non-medical) can i eligible for bank po exam??????.............and now i am studing in b-tech(electronics and communication engineering) if i will passed my degree 60%,can i eligible for bank po exam????
11th July 2013, 10:02 AM
Unregistered

sir, i want to ask in some comments u are saying that percentage is not required in IBPS PO as well as in SBI PO and somewhere u are saying it is necessary .
i want to know whether minimum percentage is necessary or not to apply in IBPS PO or SBI PO? and if it is necessary, how much?
Please answer my queries..
2nd September 2013, 06:08 PM
Unregistered

did we conduct the po exam directly giving the exam of last yr without annoucing the result of last yr or we should have to wait for next yr......
20th January 2014, 10:48 AM
Unregistered

Letest bank po qualification
3rd April 2014, 11:32 PM
Unregistered

can i please clearly know the minimum criteria for a commerce graduate to appear in po exam ! coz u guyz have been giving jumbled answers above about the percentage .
18th February 2015, 02:12 PM
Unregistered

Sir i have completed my graduation with 54% can i apply for bank po exam....
21st April 2015, 09:54 AM
Unregistered

Sir ; I have completed my graduation with in 52% can I apply for bank op exam...
1st June 2016, 11:38 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I have completed my graduation with 49%.can i apply for bank po's and clerk posts
9th June 2016, 08:42 AM
Unregistered

What is age limit for ex service man for bank po exam and graduation presentage
14th July 2016, 10:52 PM
Unregistered

What is the minimum percentage required for all exams of ibps because my percentage is 49 so l eligible for the ibps exams or not
1st February 2017, 12:10 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have completed my graduation with 82% but I scored only 58%in my intermediate, am I eligible for applying bank po's
16th February 2017, 03:34 PM
Unregistered

Sir i have completed my graduation with 44.84%, i am eligible for applying for IBPS bank post
2nd March 2017, 11:28 PM
Unregistered

Is there any minimum percentage required for 12th.
My inter was no so good and it is less than 50% am i eligible.?
22nd July 2017, 08:12 PM
Unregistered

I passed 12th with 73% 10 with 68% and B. Com completed with 47%.can I eligible for Ibps p.o and clerk exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?