22nd August 2012, 11:59 PM
harendra9027665610

What is the minimum salary of an employee of Merchant Navy?

what is the minimum salary of aemployee of marchant navy.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I join Merchant Navy after completion of 10th class? How much salary I can expect after completion of this course?
  2. Fee structure, duration of the course, eligibility criteria of Merchant Navy course? How much salary can I expect?
  3. How to join merchant navy after completing 12th? Basic salary of it?
  4. How to join merchant navy after completing 12th? What is the basic salary? Fee structure and minimum percentage for admission?
  5. How to join UK Merchant Navy as a deck cadet? What is the qualification required? Minimum monthly salary of deck cadet in USD?
  6. How should I apply for Merchant Navy after completion of B.E EEE? When are the application forms available? How can I prepare for it? Will I be appointed as a purely technical employee or can I become an executive?
  7. How to enter into Merchant Navy after 12th? What is the eligibility criteria for Merchant Navy?
  8. Can I join Merchant Navy after passing 12th? What is the requirement? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How much salary can we get in Merchant Navy?
  10. What is the highest salary of merchant navy?
  11. What is the maximum salary of merchant navy?
  12. Hwo to join merchant Navy if I am interested in Merchant Navy?
  13. Can I join Merchant Navy after passing 12th? What is the procedure?
  14. Merchant Navy or Indian Navy after B.Sc.? Admission procedure and Institutes?
  15. How may I join merchant navy after completion of B.Com degree? What sort of physical fitness is required for the same?
  16. What is the salary of merchant navy? -- [New]
  17. Is it possible to get a salary of 2 Lakh per month after completing GP training course in Merchant Navy?
  18. Salary of Mechanical Engineering in Merchant Navy?
19th April 2013, 03:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the minimum salary of an employee of Merchant Navy?

minimum salary in merchant navy
28th August 2013, 09:52 AM
Unregistered

What is the minimum salary of an employee of Merchant Navy?
5th November 2013, 11:23 AM
Unregistered

Merchant navy employ salery
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?