13th May 2011, 10:48 PM
Unregistered

How should I apply for Merchant Navy after completion of B.E EEE? When are the application forms available? How can I prepare for it? Will I be appointed as a purely technical employee or can I become an executive?

I am a 2nd year B.E. student in E.E.E. i would like to join the merchant navy.
I have some queries:
How do i apply for it and when?
How do i prepare for oit ?
Will i be appointed as a purely technical employee or can i become an executive ie. take charge of ships,become captain, etc?

Related Questions:
  1. When to get the application forms for Merchant Navy being a candidate of 12th? Job Opportunities after the completion of B.Tech in Merchant Navy?
  2. Which field to choose after 12th having interest in Software Engineering and Merchant Navy?
  3. Merchant Navy eligiblity after 12th and forms availability -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How to join Merchant Navy after completion of B.Tech in EEE?
  5. Application forms for the entrance exam of Merchant navy for cadet course?
  6. Am I eligible to apply for merchant navy after completion of diploma in electronics? What is the procedure followed to apply for Merchant Navy?
  7. How could i get application forms of merchant navy and what are the dates of submission?
  8. How may I join merchant navy after completion of B.Com degree? What sort of physical fitness is required for the same?
  9. Is it possible to take education loan for a technical course in Merchant Navy?
  10. Am I eligible to join merchant navy after completion of diploma course?
  11. Can I join Merchant Navy being a candidate pursuing final year of EEE and at an age of 19 years? How to apply for Merchant Navy?
  12. Date of publish of Merchant Navy forms?
  13. Where and when to get forms for merchant navy?
  14. How to join merchant navy as an electrical engineer? What is the fee structure for correspondence course?
  15. Can I join merchant navy after completion of 12th in Arts stream?
  16. How can I join merchant navy after 12th?
  17. Information for joining Ship Construction of India after 12th with PCM?
  18. What should I do after +2 to get appointed as Captain on Indian Merchant Navy ship? -- [New]
15th May 2011, 06:57 PM
VEERU_VIRENDR
Senior Member+

Default Re: How should I apply for Merchant Navy after completion of B.E EEE? When are the application forms available? How can I prepare for it? Will I be appointed as a purely technical employee or can I become an executive?

Hello,
"All india merchant navy entrance test" conducted in the month of december, its an online test.
Generally forms are released in the month of november, you can collect the application forms from branches of 'axis bank.'
for more information visit-www.bharatshipping.com
after selection primarily you will be appointed as a deck cadet, after time interval you will be promoted according to your work experience.
1st June 2011, 04:02 PM
hitendra kumar malik

Thumbs up Re: How should I apply for Merchant Navy after completion of B.E EEE? When are the application forms available? How can I prepare for it? Will I be appointed as a purely technical employee or can I become an executive?

my dear friend you can apply for this...

you have to hard work for clear entrance exam...

and you will be the technical employee or engineer in navy,,,,,

all the very best
21st June 2011, 02:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How should I apply for Merchant Navy after completion of B.E EEE? When are the application forms available? How can I prepare for it? Will I be appointed as a purely technical employee or can I become an executive?

i am 25 year old i have completed be eee, can i join for this merchant navy course?
2nd August 2011, 02:25 PM
Unregistered

what is the procedure of joining marchant navy(ME)?...When its forms available in market.....plz rply
11th June 2012, 04:56 PM
mnbgvs

Merchant Navy
=======================================

Nautical science and Marine engineering
Navigational and Engineering fields

1. Requirements to eligible for Nautical science and Marine engineering
-------------------------------------------------------------------
You should have passed your 12th or an equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics from central/state board or recognized school.
You must have minimum 60% marks in PCM.
Your Age should not be more than 20 years{5 years relaxation for ST/SC}

Duration of course: 2 years

2. Requirements to eligible for Navigational and Engineering fields of Merchant Navy
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
You must complete a Bachelors degree in Nautical Science or Marine engineering.
You must have secured minimum 55% marks.
Your Age must be between 18 to 24 years.

Duration of course: 1 years

Physical requirements for Merchant navy as follows:
--------------------------------------------------

You should be physically and mentally fit.
Eye Sight = 6/6,
Height = 167 cms,
Weight = 50 Kg
Chest = 77 cm (Normal) / 82 cm (Expanding)

Selection Procedure for Merchant NAVY
--------------------------------------

You can go into this profession through IIT JEE entrance exam. After qualifying screening test of IIT JEE,
you are able to peruse merchant navy course after that you will be eligible for merchant navy jobs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?