14th January 2012, 05:38 PM
Unregistered

What is more beneficial between MBA and M.Tech?

hi..i am jaspreet jhajj.. now m doing b-tech in comp.sci. i want to know that what is more benificial mba or m-tech. on the basis of job opportunitis?

16th January 2012, 07:47 AM
jits
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What is more beneficial between MBA and M.Tech?

It totally depends upon your choice.Both the degrees have a bright future and have good job opportunities provided you study the course from good colleges.For M.Tech you need to go through the GATE examination.If scored well you will have a chance to study in either IIT's or NIT's.You can even choose top colleges approved by either AICTE or UGC and which are NBA accredited and has got NAAC grading.Please prefer colleges only having the above grading so that you have better chances to secure a good job in your core side.

For going through the MBA course you can go through exams like CAT, MAT, XAT, GMAT,.etc.If scored well then you can get a call from IIM's and top B.Schools.It would be better that you go through national level tests rather than State level tests for a bright future.The problem with the State level test is that it includes low rating colleges National wide.

M.Tech course
M.Tech is a 2 year course which includes more of theoretical knowledge.M.tech is a course where the student has to go through the theoretical classes daily in the first year and project work in the second year where the student has to attend with a period of gap.

MBA Course
MBA consists of many specializations like Finance, HR, marketing,.etc.You can choose any course based on your interest.MBA totally deals about Market and the MBA professionals are highly payed graduates when compared to M.Tech post graduates.
16th January 2012, 08:51 AM
rkexam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hi..i am jaspreet jhajj.. now m doing b-tech in comp.sci. i want to know that what is more benificial mba or m-tech. on the basis of job opportunitis?
"friend, Both of them MBA and M.Tech are benificial it's only Upon you Whom you are going to give preference Both are a Master course.

About M.tech
This is a field related to Technical.It is 2 year course Done from IIT's and NIT's which are reputed college of India.
for this addmission are taken under the exam of Gate.

About MBA

This is field Related to management.for this You have to give the exam of CAT, MAT, XAT.

so choose according to your interest that you want to go to managment field or in Technical field.

With Regards
RK"
16th January 2012, 08:56 AM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

MBA - MASTER IN BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION

M.TECH. - MASTER IN TECHNOLOGY

Both are master degree courses and totally different from each other. MBA is business and marketing related and M,Tech is purely technical related. Both have bright future having good job opportunity.Option to opt either of these Master degrees depends on one's interest and affinity towards the line.

For M.Tech courses after B.Tech you should appear for GATE(Graduate Aptitude Test for Engineers) exam after preparing for this rigorously and accordingly by scoring good marks you can get admission to tio institution like IITs and NITs for M.Tech.

For MBA courses after graduation from any stream you should appear for Entrance exam like CAT, MAT,XAT, GMAT and by scoring good percentage of marks you can be admitted to top business school like IIMs.

Both M.Tech. and MBA are of 2 years post graduation courses.
16th January 2012, 09:34 AM
Sharma sujeet

According to my think both have bright future,it is depend upon your choice.
16th January 2012, 09:47 AM
manishrajit

Thumbs up Re: What is more beneficial between MBA and M.Tech?

What is more beneficial between MBA and M.Tech?

Every decision depends upon your . Both the degrees have a bright future and have good job opportunities in the competitive world. M.Tech you need to go through the GATE examination.If scored well you will have a chance to study in either IIT's or NIT's. Top colleges approved by either AICTE or UGC and which are NBA accredited and has got NAAC grading.

MBA course you can go through exams like CAT, MAT, XAT, GMAT,.etc.If scored well then you can get a call from IIM's and top B.Schools.

M.Tech course
  • M.Tech is a 2 year course which includes more of theoretical knowledge.
  • M.tech is a course where the student has to go through the theoretical classes daily in the first year and project work in the second year.

MBA Course
  • MBA consists of many specializations like Finance, HR, marketing,.etc.
  • MBA totally deals about Market and the MBA professionals are highly payed graduates when compared to M.Tech post graduates.

With regard
manishrajit
16th January 2012, 10:01 AM
pops07
Senior Member+++++

I would suggest you to go for M.tech.

Both MBA and M.tech are 2 years post graduation course.

But MBA is a management course and M.Tech is a technical course...
Since you are from b.tech, so it will be helpful for you to do M.tech.

But if you are interested in management like business,corporation etc, then you can choose MBA.

The job perspectives are same in both the courses...so you can choose anyone among the two depending upon your interest....

If you are from a good college where the placement is good, then you can get jobs immediately after your B.tech....

Otherwise you can do Masters (like M.tech or MBA) to get a high profile job in big companies.

Think carefully and then decide, because doing masters is an important decision...so choose that one in which you are more interested.
16th January 2012, 10:02 AM
pops07
Senior Member+++++

I would suggest you to go for M.tech.

Both MBA and M.tech are 2 years post graduation course.

But MBA is a management course and M.Tech is a technical course...
Since you are from b.tech, so it will be helpful for you to do M.tech.

But if you are interested in management like business,corporation etc, then you can choose MBA.

The job perspectives are same in both the courses...so you can choose anyone among the two depending upon your interest....

If you are from a good college where the placement is good, then you can get jobs immediately after your B.tech....

Otherwise you can do Masters (like M.tech or MBA) to get a high profile job in big companies.

Think carefully and then decide, because doing masters is an important decision...so choose that one in which you are more interested.
16th January 2012, 11:04 AM
rvidyasagar

Choosing between M. Tech and MBA is purely a matter of your aptitude. You cannot exactly mention this or that offers better job opportunities. If you are technically oriented, choose M. Tech. On the other hand, if you have a flair for management choose MBA. Your score in the final year exam will also be a decider in securing admission.

Best of luck.
16th January 2012, 11:27 AM
INDERPREET KAUR JOHAL

dear friend its totally depends on your interest,, MBA and M.TECH are two diiferent courses both are having duration of 2 years but in M.TECH in 1st year there is only theory classes only and in 2nd year projects
but in MBA from 1st year they start teaching you GD/PI and project works
16th January 2012, 11:31 AM
raj125

Hello Guest
I hope it is better to do M Tech
there are many opportunities increasing for civil engineering now days.
But ur interest is main, choice the field in which ur really interested, never comprise in ur career, it's ur life.....

Good Luck
16th January 2012, 11:38 AM
raj125

Hello Guest
I hope it is better to do M Tech
there are many opportunities increasing for civil engineering now days.
But ur interest is main, choice the field in which ur really interested, never comprise in ur career, it's ur life.....

Good Luck
16th January 2012, 03:40 PM
subho19
Senior Member+++

Wink Re: What is more beneficial between MBA and M.Tech?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

If you are good at Technical things and you like to enhance your technical knowledge a Mtech is adviced. Mtech is like Advanced Btech

MBA is a whole different thing. Its management thing, If you like to hold high posts in an indistry you should prefer this.

I would recommend MTech with MbA. Mtech so that you are technically Strong and MBA so that you are good at Management...

These days MBA is available at every other institution. Rather than what you learn, where you learn is very important
31st January 2012, 06:28 PM
vinay21feb
Senior Member+++

dear friend,
the MBA is the master degree of 3year.
if you go for the MBA coarse then there are many specialization in MBA,now it is up to you that in which you are interested.
there are many specialization you should go for your interests.
in which the b.tech mechanical will be used.

all the best
31st January 2012, 10:46 PM
brbalakrishnan
Member+

M.Tech master of technology.

Powerful opportunities both industry and academic

mba administration

as compared to mba

mtech is best
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?