23rd December 2012, 11:41 AM
Unregistered

What is the necessary requirement to fill the forms of NDA?

what are the necessary requirements for filling the nda fors 2013

3rd May 2013, 11:19 PM
kapila Chaudhary
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What is the necessary requirement to fill the forms of NDA?

NDA(National Defence Academy) is conducted two times every year i.e
NDA-I,
NDA-II.
This exam is conducted by the UPSC(Union Public Service Commission).

NDA has three wings:
Indian army,
Indian airforce,
Indian navy.

Educational qualification:
12th standard from a recognised state or central board.
Percentage is not required for this exam.
For airforce and navy wings you must have PCM subjects in 12th standard.

Age criteria:
Age limits is 16 1/2 years to 19 years.
There is no relaxation for OBC and SC/ST candidates.

Nationality:
Citizen of india.

Important note:
Girls are not eligible for this exam, only unmarried male candidates are eligible.

You must be physically fit.

Selection procedure:
Written test,
SSB interview,
Medical test.

For more information visit the website
http://www.upsc.gov.in
4th May 2013, 12:21 AM
goelgaurav29
Member+

Hello,
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS TO WRITE N.D.A EXAMS ARE:-

1.A CANDIDATE HAVE TO COMPLETE 12TH STANDARD WITH THE SUBJECTS PHYSICS AND MATHEMATICS.

2.YOUR AGE MUST BE WITHIN 16 AND 1/2 YEARS TO 19 YEARS.

3.YOU MUST BE AN UNMARRIED MALE CITIZEN OF INDIA.

4.YOU SHOULD HAVE NORMAL VISION LIKE 6/6 AND YOUR HEIGHT MUST NOT LESS THAN 157cms.

5.YOU MUST BE FREE FROM COLOR BLINDNESS AND NIGHT BLINDNESS.

TO DO N.D.A YOU ARE TO GO THROUGH ABOVE POINTS BEFORE DOING PREPARATIONS.

THANK YOU.
For more details you can follow the below link

http://entrance.icbse.com/nda/eligibility
4th May 2013, 07:36 AM
bodasaidulugoud

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
The Requirements of filling NDA

Age must be an 17 to 19 years.
Qualification is must 10+2 System
Application will be Received only for UPSC Notification.
4th May 2013, 08:53 AM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

hi,

NDA stands for national defense academy examination which is conducted by UPSC twice in year as NDA(1) and NDA (2).

ELIGIBILITY REQUIRED -

your age should be 16.5 to 19 years and only unmarried male candidates can apply for this examination. to apply for air force

or naval wing examination you should passed 10+2 with physics and math’s as compulsory subjects. to apply for army wing examination

you should passed 10+2 in any discipline from a recognized school.

The examination is based these criteria - written examination
interview
physical / medical fitness

Physical Requirement : If you want to join NDA field then you have to satisfied Physical fitness conditions are following as :

1) You should be free from stress and mentally fit.

2) Your minimum acceptable height should be 157.5 cms for applying NDA candidates.

3) Your eye sight should be in the proper ratio of 6/6 and Myopia should not be more than 2.5 D.

4) Your chest will be fully developed after full inspirations up to the length of 5 cms.

At present you have to concentrate on your studies and work hard for National Defense Academy examination. You can follow for NCERT book for preparation of NDA examination.

Scheme of the Examination

Papers will be objective type. Medium of examination is English only.

Syllabus for Entrance Examination
Paper I - Mathematics: (Maximum Marks 300)
Arithmetic, Mensuration, Algebra, Geometry, Trigonometry, Statistics.
Paper II - General Ability
Part A - English (Maximum Marks 200)
Part B - General Knowledge (Maximum Marks 400)

NDA exam II Important Dates;-

Date of Notification;-04/05/2013

Last Date of Filling Application;-03/062013

NDA & NA exam II 2013 will be conducted on 11 August 2013.

For more;-www.upsc.gov.in
4th May 2013, 09:20 AM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

National Defence Academy(NDA), the entrance exam for which is conducted by UPSC every year to join Indian Army, Navy and Air Force wing of NDA.

Necessary Requirement to fill the Form for NDA:-

-The candidate must be an unmarried Indian Male candidate only.
-Should have either appeared for the final 12th exam or pased in any stream from a recognised Board.
-Should be within the age of 16.5 to 19 years with no upper age relaxation for any reserved candidate.
-Should have possessed good Physical and Mental Health.

For more information you may log on to http://www.upsc.gov.in
4th May 2013, 10:09 AM
vikash kumar prajapati
Senior Member+++

Quote:
NDA(National Defence Academy) Exam is conducted twice a year.This is the month of :-
~April.
~August.

Through this exam you will able to apply for :-
~Indian Army.
~Indian Air-Force.
~Indian Navy.

Eligibility required

Educational qualification :-
~Your minimum qualification should be 10+2/Intermediate passed out in science stream.
~Your subject combination in 10+2 should be Physics,Mathematics and Chemistry.

~Your minimum age should be 16.5 years.
~Your age should not be above 19 years.

NOTE :- You cannot apply for this exam more then 3 times.

Important Dates for NDA II Exam
-->>Date of Notification - 04/05/2013
-->>Last Date of Receipt of Application - 03/06/2013
-->>Exam Date - 11/08/2013

Exam Pattern and Syllabus

4th May 2013, 01:07 PM
sohangoriya
Senior Member+++++

Dear friend NDA means - National Defence Academy.
NDA exam is conducted two times every year.
This exam is conducted by the UPSC.

NDA has three wings:-
- Indian army
- Indian airforce
- Indian navy.

The necessary requirement to fill the form is:-

Educational qualification:-

For Indian Army:-

Candidate must have to pass 10+2 from a recognised board.

For Airforce and Navy :-

Candidate must have pass 10+2 with PCM subjects from a recognized board.

Age criteria:-

Candidate age limits is 16 1/2 years to 19 years.

Candidate must be an Unmarried .

Candidate must be physically fit.

Nationality:-

Candidate must be an Indian Citizen.

For more details visit:- http://entrance.icbse.com/nda/eligibility

Best of luck.........
4th May 2013, 02:41 PM
vkghanghas

Educational qualification:
12th standard from a recognised state or central board.

For airforce and navy wings you must have PCM subjects in 12th standard.

Age criteria:
Age limits is 16 1/2 years to 19 years.

Nationality:
Citizen of india.

Important note:
Girls are not eligible for this exam, only unmarried male candidates are eligible.

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/what-necessary-requirement-fill-forms-nda-1022163.html#ixzz2SJFbAzRo
4th May 2013, 03:20 PM
TARA001
Senior Member++++

Thumbs up Re: What is the necessary requirement to fill the forms of NDA?

Hi Friend ,

These are following requirements which is necessary to fill the forms of NDA EXAM :--

1) You must be a citizen of India .

2) Your age should be between 16.5 to 19 years.

3) You must have completed your (10+2) level exam with subjects having physics & Maths .

4) You should be unmarried male . (Only unmarried male can apply for NDA EXAM ).

5) You must be physically fit , check the following physical standards which essential ;

Hieght Weitht requirements :

Eye vision :

For more details pleae visit the given link ==>> http://www.upsc.gov.in/

GOOD LUCK ...
4th May 2013, 04:10 PM
vishal.attitude

hello friend ,

@ the candidate must be Indian citizen

@ Age must be between 16 1/2 to 19 years

@ must complete his 12th with recognized board

@ nda conduits twice time in 1 year by upsc

@ candidate must be fit by physically and mentally

@ my dear the candidate want to apply should n't be eye sight problem

@ you must be unmarried male candidate

with Regards !
Attached Files
File Type: pdf ELIGIBILITY FOR NDA EXAM.pdf(14.0 KB, 253 views)
4th May 2013, 04:33 PM
banacareer

hi,

1.Detailed instructions for filling up UPSC NDA 1 2013 Entrance Exam Online applications are available on the above mentioned website.
2.Candidates will be required to complete the Online Application form for NDA 1 2013 Examination containing two stages viz. Part – I and Part – II as per the instructions available in the above mentioned site through drop down menu.
3.The candidates are required to pay a fee of 100/- ( Rupees One Hundred Only ) [ excepting SC / ST candidates and those specified in note - 2 of para 4 of the notice who are exempted from payment of fee ] either by depositing the money in any branch of SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of State Bank of India / State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur / State Bank of Hyderabad / State Bank of Mysore / State Bank of Patiala / State Bank of Travancore or by using any Visa / Master Credit / Debit Card.
4.Before start filling up on Online Application for UPSC NDA I Exam 2013, a candidate must have his photograph and signature duly scanned in the .jpg format in such a manner that each file should not exceed 40 KB and must not be less than 3 KB in size for the photograph and 1 KB for the signature.
5.The National Defence Academy I 2013 Online applications ( Part I and II ) can be filled from 22nd December, 2012 to 21st January, 2013 till 11.59 p.m., after which link will be disabled.
6.Applicants should avoid submitting multiple applications. However, if due to any unavoidable circumstances any applicant submits multiple applications then he must ensure that the applications for UPSC NDA I Exam 2013 with higher RID is complete in all respects.
7.In case of multiple UPSC NDA I Exam applications, the applications for National Defence Academy with higher RID shall be entertained by the Union Public Service Commission and fee paid against one RID shall not be adjusted against any other RID.
8.The applications must ensure that while filling their application form, they are providing their valid and active E-mail IDs as the Union Public Service Commission may use electronic mode of communication while contacting them at different stages of examination process.
9.The applicants are advised to check their emails at regulars intervals and ensure that the email address ending with @nic.in are directed to their inbox folder and not to the SPAM folder or any other folder.
10.Candidates are strongly advised to apply online for UPSC NDA I Exam 2013 well in time without waiting for the last date for submission of NDA Entrance Exam online application 2013.

please also visit the UPSC site for all other information.
4th May 2013, 04:34 PM
banacareer

hi,

1.Detailed instructions for filling up UPSC NDA 1 2013 Entrance Exam Online applications are available on the above mentioned website.
2.Candidates will be required to complete the Online Application form for NDA 1 2013 Examination containing two stages viz. Part – I and Part – II as per the instructions available in the above mentioned site through drop down menu.
3.The candidates are required to pay a fee of 100/- ( Rupees One Hundred Only ) [ excepting SC / ST candidates and those specified in note - 2 of para 4 of the notice who are exempted from payment of fee ] either by depositing the money in any branch of SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of State Bank of India / State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur / State Bank of Hyderabad / State Bank of Mysore / State Bank of Patiala / State Bank of Travancore or by using any Visa / Master Credit / Debit Card.
4.Before start filling up on Online Application for UPSC NDA I Exam 2013, a candidate must have his photograph and signature duly scanned in the .jpg format in such a manner that each file should not exceed 40 KB and must not be less than 3 KB in size for the photograph and 1 KB for the signature.
5.The National Defence Academy I 2013 Online applications ( Part I and II ) can be filled from 22nd December, 2012 to 21st January, 2013 till 11.59 p.m., after which link will be disabled.
6.Applicants should avoid submitting multiple applications. However, if due to any unavoidable circumstances any applicant submits multiple applications then he must ensure that the applications for UPSC NDA I Exam 2013 with higher RID is complete in all respects.
7.In case of multiple UPSC NDA I Exam applications, the applications for National Defence Academy with higher RID shall be entertained by the Union Public Service Commission and fee paid against one RID shall not be adjusted against any other RID.
8.The applications must ensure that while filling their application form, they are providing their valid and active E-mail IDs as the Union Public Service Commission may use electronic mode of communication while contacting them at different stages of examination process.
9.The applicants are advised to check their emails at regulars intervals and ensure that the email address ending with @nic.in are directed to their inbox folder and not to the SPAM folder or any other folder.
10.Candidates are strongly advised to apply online for UPSC NDA I Exam 2013 well in time without waiting for the last date for submission of NDA Entrance Exam online application 2013.

please also visit the UPSC site for all other information.
4th May 2013, 04:54 PM
banacareer

hi,

Candidates are required to apply NDA 1 Entrance Exam Online 2013 using the website http:upsc site. Detailed instructions for filling up online applications 2013 for NDA 1 Exam are available on the above mentioned website.

Note 1 : The applicants are advised to submit only single NDA & NA Exam 2013 application; however, if due to any unavoidable situation, if he submits another / multiple National Defence Academy 1 Exam applications 2013, then he must ensure that NDA 2013 application with the higher RID is complete in all respects like applicants’ details, examination centre, photograph, signature, fee etc. The applicants who are submitting multiple applications for UPSC NDA Exam I 2013 should note that only the National Defence Services applications with higher RID ( Registration ID ) shall be entertained by the Union Public Service Commission and fee paid against one RID shall not be adjusted against any other RID.

Note : 2 All candidates whether already in Government service including candidates serving in the Armed Forces, Sailors ( including boys and artificers apprentices ) of the Indian Navy, Cadets of Rastriya Indian Military College ( previously known as Sainik School, Dehradun ), Students of Military Schools formerly known as King George’s Schools ) and Sainik Schools run by Sainik Schools Society, Government owned industrial undertakings or other similar organisations or in private employment should apply for UPSC NDA 1 Entrance Exam 2013 direct to the Union Public Service Commission.

N.B.

1.Persons already in Government service, whether in a permanent or temporary capacity or as work charged employees other than casual or daily rated employees or those serving under the Public Enterprises.
2.Candidates serving in the Armed Forces, Sailors [ including boys and artificers apprentices ] of the Indian Navy; and
3.Cadets of Rashtriya Indian Military College [ previously known as Sainik School, Dehradun ), Students of Military Schools formerly known as King George's Schools ) and Sainik Schools run by Sainik School Society are required to inform their Head of Office / Department, Commanding Officer, Principals of College / School concerned, as the case may be, in writing that they have applied for NDA examination I 2013. Candidates should note that in case a communication is received by the Union Public Service Commission from their employer / authority concerned withholding permission to the candidates applying for / appearing at the NDA I 2013 examination, their applications for NDA Examination will be liable to be rejected / candidatures will be liable to be cancelled.

Note 3 :

While filling in the UPSC NDA 1 Exam 2013 Online application form, the candidate should carefully decide about his choice for the centre for the National Defence Academy examination 2013.

If any candidate appears at a centre other than the one indicated by the Union Public Service Commission in his e-admission certificate, the papers of such a candidate will not be valued and his candidature will be liable to cancellation.

Note 4 :

UPSC NDA I Exam 2013 application form without the prescribed fee ( Unless remission of Fee is claimed as in para 4 above ) or incomplete applications 2013 for National Defence Academy Exam 2013 shall be summarily rejected. No Representation or correspondence regarding such rejection shall be entertained under any circumstances. Candidates are not required to submit alongwith their applications for UPSC NDA I Exam 2013 any certificate in support of their claims regarding age, Educational qualifications, scheduled caste / scheduled tribes / other backward classes and fee remission etc.

They should therefore, ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility conditions for admission to the National Defence Academy examination. Their Admission to the UPSC NDA Examination I 2013 will also therefore be purely provisional. If on verification at any later date it is found that they do not fulfill all eligibility conditions, their candidature will be cancelled. The result of the written part of the National Defence Academy examination I 2013 is likely to be declared in the month of July, 2013.

All candidates called for NDA interview must carry their original matriculation certificate or equivalent examination certificate to the Services Selection Board ( SSB ). Originals will have to be produced by the candidates who qualify at the National Defence Academy SSB Interview soon after the NDA 1 interview 2013. The originals will be returned after verification. Those candidates who have already passed 10 +2 Examination must carry their Original 10 +2 pass certificate or marks sheet for the National Defence Academy SSB interview. If any of their claims is found to be incorrect they may render themselves liable to disciplinary action by the Union Public Service Commission in terms of the following provisions :

A candidate who is or has been declared by the Union Public Service Commission to be guilty of :

1.Obtaining support for his candidature by any means, or
2.Impersonating, or
3.Procuring impersonation by any person, or
4.Submitting fabricated documents or documents which have been tampered with, or
5.Making statements which are incorrect or false or suppressing material information, or
6.Resorting to any other irregular or improper means in connection with his candidature for the UPSC NDA I examination 2013, or
7.Using unfair means during the UPSC National Defence Academy 1 2013 examination, or
8.Writing irrelevant matter, including obscene language or pornographic matter, in the script (s), or
9.Misbehaving in any other manner in the NDA 1 2013 examination hall, or
10.Harassing or doing bodily harm to the Staff employed by the Union Public Service Commission for the conduct of their National Defence Academy 1 examination 2013, or
11.Being in possession of or using mobile phone, pager or any electronic equipment or device or any other equipment capable of being used as a communication device during the NDA I examination 2013.
12.Violating any of the instructions issued to candidates along with their Admission Certificates permitting them to take the UPSC NDA I 2013 examination, or
13.Attempting to commit or as the case may be abetting the Union Public Service Commission of all or any of the acts specified in the foregoing clauses, may in addition to rendering himself liable to criminal prosecution be liable.

a.To be disqualified by the Union Public Service Commission from the UPSC NDA 1 examination 2013 for which he is a candidate and / or
b.To be debarred either permanently or for a specified period a.By the Union Public Service Commission from any examination or selection held by them.
b.By the Central Government from any employment under them; and

c.If he is already in service under Government to disciplinary action under the appropriate rules.Provided that no penalty under this rule shall be imposed except after : a.Giving the candidate an opportunity of making such representation, in writing as he may wish to make in that behalf; and
b.Taking the representation, if any, submitted by the candidate within the period allowed to him into consideration.

Instructions to the candidates for filling Online application for UPSC NDA I Entrance Exam 2013 :

Candidates are required to apply online for UPSC NDA I Entrance Exam 2013 by using the website http:upsc site

Salient Features of the system of UPSC NDA I Exam 2013 Online Application Form are given here under :

4th May 2013, 04:55 PM
banacareer

hi,

Candidates are required to apply NDA 1 Entrance Exam Online 2013 using the website http:upsc site. Detailed instructions for filling up online applications 2013 for NDA 1 Exam are available on the above mentioned website.

Note 1 : The applicants are advised to submit only single NDA & NA Exam 2013 application; however, if due to any unavoidable situation, if he submits another / multiple National Defence Academy 1 Exam applications 2013, then he must ensure that NDA 2013 application with the higher RID is complete in all respects like applicants’ details, examination centre, photograph, signature, fee etc. The applicants who are submitting multiple applications for UPSC NDA Exam I 2013 should note that only the National Defence Services applications with higher RID ( Registration ID ) shall be entertained by the Union Public Service Commission and fee paid against one RID shall not be adjusted against any other RID.

Note : 2 All candidates whether already in Government service including candidates serving in the Armed Forces, Sailors ( including boys and artificers apprentices ) of the Indian Navy, Cadets of Rastriya Indian Military College ( previously known as Sainik School, Dehradun ), Students of Military Schools formerly known as King George’s Schools ) and Sainik Schools run by Sainik Schools Society, Government owned industrial undertakings or other similar organisations or in private employment should apply for UPSC NDA 1 Entrance Exam 2013 direct to the Union Public Service Commission.

N.B.

1.Persons already in Government service, whether in a permanent or temporary capacity or as work charged employees other than casual or daily rated employees or those serving under the Public Enterprises.
2.Candidates serving in the Armed Forces, Sailors [ including boys and artificers apprentices ] of the Indian Navy; and
3.Cadets of Rashtriya Indian Military College [ previously known as Sainik School, Dehradun ), Students of Military Schools formerly known as King George's Schools ) and Sainik Schools run by Sainik School Society are required to inform their Head of Office / Department, Commanding Officer, Principals of College / School concerned, as the case may be, in writing that they have applied for NDA examination I 2013. Candidates should note that in case a communication is received by the Union Public Service Commission from their employer / authority concerned withholding permission to the candidates applying for / appearing at the NDA I 2013 examination, their applications for NDA Examination will be liable to be rejected / candidatures will be liable to be cancelled.

Note 3 :

While filling in the UPSC NDA 1 Exam 2013 Online application form, the candidate should carefully decide about his choice for the centre for the National Defence Academy examination 2013.

If any candidate appears at a centre other than the one indicated by the Union Public Service Commission in his e-admission certificate, the papers of such a candidate will not be valued and his candidature will be liable to cancellation.

Note 4 :

UPSC NDA I Exam 2013 application form without the prescribed fee ( Unless remission of Fee is claimed as in para 4 above ) or incomplete applications 2013 for National Defence Academy Exam 2013 shall be summarily rejected. No Representation or correspondence regarding such rejection shall be entertained under any circumstances. Candidates are not required to submit alongwith their applications for UPSC NDA I Exam 2013 any certificate in support of their claims regarding age, Educational qualifications, scheduled caste / scheduled tribes / other backward classes and fee remission etc.

They should therefore, ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility conditions for admission to the National Defence Academy examination. Their Admission to the UPSC NDA Examination I 2013 will also therefore be purely provisional. If on verification at any later date it is found that they do not fulfill all eligibility conditions, their candidature will be cancelled. The result of the written part of the National Defence Academy examination I 2013 is likely to be declared in the month of July, 2013.

All candidates called for NDA interview must carry their original matriculation certificate or equivalent examination certificate to the Services Selection Board ( SSB ). Originals will have to be produced by the candidates who qualify at the National Defence Academy SSB Interview soon after the NDA 1 interview 2013. The originals will be returned after verification. Those candidates who have already passed 10 +2 Examination must carry their Original 10 +2 pass certificate or marks sheet for the National Defence Academy SSB interview. If any of their claims is found to be incorrect they may render themselves liable to disciplinary action by the Union Public Service Commission in terms of the following provisions :

A candidate who is or has been declared by the Union Public Service Commission to be guilty of :

1.Obtaining support for his candidature by any means, or
2.Impersonating, or
3.Procuring impersonation by any person, or
4.Submitting fabricated documents or documents which have been tampered with, or
5.Making statements which are incorrect or false or suppressing material information, or
6.Resorting to any other irregular or improper means in connection with his candidature for the UPSC NDA I examination 2013, or
7.Using unfair means during the UPSC National Defence Academy 1 2013 examination, or
8.Writing irrelevant matter, including obscene language or pornographic matter, in the script (s), or
9.Misbehaving in any other manner in the NDA 1 2013 examination hall, or
10.Harassing or doing bodily harm to the Staff employed by the Union Public Service Commission for the conduct of their National Defence Academy 1 examination 2013, or
11.Being in possession of or using mobile phone, pager or any electronic equipment or device or any other equipment capable of being used as a communication device during the NDA I examination 2013.
12.Violating any of the instructions issued to candidates along with their Admission Certificates permitting them to take the UPSC NDA I 2013 examination, or
13.Attempting to commit or as the case may be abetting the Union Public Service Commission of all or any of the acts specified in the foregoing clauses, may in addition to rendering himself liable to criminal prosecution be liable.

a.To be disqualified by the Union Public Service Commission from the UPSC NDA 1 examination 2013 for which he is a candidate and / or
b.To be debarred either permanently or for a specified period a.By the Union Public Service Commission from any examination or selection held by them.
b.By the Central Government from any employment under them; and

c.If he is already in service under Government to disciplinary action under the appropriate rules.Provided that no penalty under this rule shall be imposed except after : a.Giving the candidate an opportunity of making such representation, in writing as he may wish to make in that behalf; and
b.Taking the representation, if any, submitted by the candidate within the period allowed to him into consideration.

Instructions to the candidates for filling Online application for UPSC NDA I Entrance Exam 2013 :

Candidates are required to apply online for UPSC NDA I Entrance Exam 2013 by using the website http:upsc site

Salient Features of the system of UPSC NDA I Exam 2013 Online Application Form are given here under :

4th May 2013, 06:21 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Dear Friend

In order to apply for the National defense academy exam 2 for which important dates are as below:

Date of notification:04/05/2013.

Last date of receiving application:03/06/2013

Date of examination:11/08/2013, you must have passed your 10+2 or appearing for it from a recognized board.

Candidates from the stream other than science will be eligible for the Indian Army only.

Your age should be between 16.5 to 19 years .That is for the NDA 2,you should be between 2nd January ,1995 to 1st July 1997.

You should be unmarried male Indian .You need to satisfy the physical fitness criteria.

After satisfying all this criteria ,you need to register yourself for the NDA 2 exams at the www.upsconline.nic.in.After that provide your personal details ,upload your photograph and signature within given limit and pay the examination fee through the credit card/debit card and net banking whichever suits you the most.

You can also pay the fee through the SBI Challan form at various branches.

For your convenience ,I have provided you the direct link for the NDA 2 exam application:

Now for the online application for PART I click here

After filling part I ,you need to fill the Part II.

Hope the information will definitely help you .If you want any more clarification or you have any other query please leave it here.

all the best for your career.

aashisranjan784
4th May 2013, 08:54 PM
eduforall
Senior Member+++

Hi,

NDA is conducted by UPSC for joining -

Indian Army

Indian navy

Indian Air Force

The exam is conducted twice - NDA -I, NDA II

The necessary requirement to fill the form of NDA are-

10+2 from a recognised university.

Age of the candidate should be 16.5 years to 19 years.

You should be unmarried and a male candidate.
These criteria are necessary for NDA .

You can get the necessary information from www.upsc.gov.in

Firstly, a written test is conducted.

On qualifying it, an SSB interview is conducted.

Interview is followed by a physical examination of the candidate.

Only the fit candidates are selected for NDA.

4th May 2013, 11:27 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:

NDA stand for National Defence Service Exam.This exam is conduct twice time in a year by upsc as NDA I and NDA II Exam .NDA Examination is conducted for 3 wings -I ndian Air Force , Indian Navy and Indian Army .

Details of NDA exam is given below -

Educational Qualification : -

10+2 passed student ( Final year of 12th standard are applicable for NDA exam )

Nationality : -

Indian ( Other nationality are not allowed )

Age Criteria : -

16.5 to 19 years old ( No age relaxation)

Male ( Female are not allowed )

Martial status :
-

Unmarried ( Married male candidate are not applicable for NDA exam)

I have attached the document of Physical criteria so please check it out .So you should prepare on your physical section .

For more about NDA exam , you can visit to http://www.upsc.gov.in
Attached Files
File Type: txt Physical Requirements for NDA.txt(3.2 KB, 125 views)
5th May 2013, 12:20 AM
Unregistered

Quote:

for nda it have 3 wings 1. army 2. navy 3. air force

for army candidate should pass 12 th from any recognize board

for navy and air force candidate should pass 12 th with PCM sub.

age not more than 17 years .

it exam conduct two time in a year .
5th May 2013, 06:45 PM
nanmuin
Member+

Hello,
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS TO WRITE N.D.A EXAMS ARE:-

1.A CANDIDATE HAVE TO COMPLETE 12TH STANDARD WITH THE SUBJECTS PHYSICS AND MATHEMATICS.

2.YOUR AGE MUST BE WITHIN 16 AND 1/2 YEARS TO 19 YEARS.

3.YOU MUST BE AN UNMARRIED MALE CITIZEN OF INDIA.

4.YOU SHOULD HAVE NORMAL VISION LIKE 6/6 AND YOUR HEIGHT MUST NOT LESS THAN 157cms.

5.YOU MUST BE FREE FROM COLOR BLINDNESS AND NIGHT BLINDNESS.

TO DO N.D.A YOU ARE TO GO THROUGH ABOVE POINTS BEFORE DOING PREPARATIONS.

THANK YOU.
5th May 2013, 07:29 PM
ssanjay sain

Quote:
it is necessary requirements for filling the nda form
for this you should 12 th if you go for army
if you go for navy and air force you should 12 th with pcm
your age between 16 to 19 years
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?