21st November 2011, 10:33 PM
Ms Pooja agarwal

What is NET exam? How to attend it? What are the conditions and rules of NET exam in Political Science?

What is net exam and how we will attend it what is the terms conditions and rules of net exam in pol.science

22nd November 2011, 08:45 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is NET exam? How to attend it? What are the conditions and rules of NET exam in Political Science?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms Pooja agarwal View Post
What is net exam and how we will attend it what is the terms conditions and rules of net exam in pol.science

NET is stand for National Eligibility Test which is conduct twice time in a year.

Those candidate have completd masters degree from recogniged university are eligible for NET exam.

For general and OBC candidate must be hold 55%above in masters degree. SC/ST candidate must be hold 50% above in masters degree.

Part time course are not eligible for NET exam.

For Junior research fellowship course your age must be in between 19 to 28 years.

For lectureship ,There is no upper age limit but the Minimum age is 19 years.

NET exam is conduct because of govt college lecturer and PHD entrance.
29th November 2011, 06:55 PM
kartik41
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What is NET exam? How to attend it? What are the conditions and rules of NET exam in Political Science?

NET is stand for National Eligibility Test which is conduct twice time in a year.

Those candidate have completd masters degree from recogniged university are eligible for NET exam.

For general and OBC candidate must be hold 55%above in masters degree. SC/ST candidate must be hold 50% above in masters degree.

Part time course are not eligible for NET exam.

For Junior research fellowship course your age must be in between 19 to 28 years.

For lectureship ,There is no upper age limit but the Minimum age is 19 years.
26th December 2011, 12:18 PM
Unregistered

The NET exam to eligibile as MA tamil or English degree?
8th February 2012, 12:26 PM
Unregistered

I am doing M.A in Economics IInd year From I.G.N.O.U as an distance learning. Can I appear for the NET.
25th February 2012, 11:57 AM
nehakashyap34

i am doing MCA and i am going to complete my second last year in april n then i will enter in last year of mca... so am i eligible for attending this NET exam ???
25th February 2012, 12:01 PM
nehakashyap34

phd is of how many years course..???
8th March 2012, 08:52 AM
Unregistered

in which month the NET notification will release?
25th March 2012, 02:56 PM
Unregistered

How do i get the application form for NET exam? I have completed my master in social work and I have interest to become a lecturer. Refer me the best suitable books and knowledgeable ideas for my career...
27th April 2012, 08:40 PM
Unregistered

I am studying final year mca. Can i write net exam?
11th August 2012, 10:05 AM
Unregistered

I have completed MCM with pune university. can i write net exam?
9th March 2014, 09:47 PM
Unregistered

i am srikanta maiti, b.a.pass graguet and m.a. environmental studies marks for 57%. i know about that net exam/set exam.
27th June 2014, 11:48 AM
Unregistered

i am divya going for m.com is there any separation of syllabus for commerce graduates or all the syllabus are simialr for all courses
14th July 2015, 01:50 PM
Unregistered

I have done M.A in English from IGNOU and got 59%.May i appear in NET and how?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?