29th February 2016, 12:10 PM
maygodbless

What are the pass subjects from which I can choose to do Political science honors under NSOU?

I have passedout from 12th Class of Open School and want to admit myself into a college, preferably near Salt Lake City, which conducts Honours Course in Political Science under NSOU only. Also it is very important for me to know what are the Pass Subjects from which I can choose--how many Pass Subjects I have to take.
Finally, could you please let me know from which date I can collect Admission Form and from where. If On-line please inform the website address and process for getting Form & enrolling my name this session.
I have given my e-mail ID and like to give my mobile tel no. 93315 02288.
With thanks & regards,
TAPAN MAHATA

Related Questions:
  1. If some companies ask for first class degree will they check my Botany honours percentage or grand total?
  2. Which subjects to choose for MA political science in UGC NET
  3. what should I do in Gaya(Bihar) for better future prospective? I'm not able to go out for higher studies
  4. Which subjects i should choose in BA after completing 2nd PUC?
  5. How to get admission in graduation with Sanskrit as major subject? Is there any open university in India which provides this facility?
  6. Will I be able to join ISRO after completing BSc Computer Science Honors? What are the requirement of marks in subjects like Physics, Maths and honors subjects?
  7. What is the eligibility requirement to study B.A Politics in JNU?
  8. Which course to choose, MS or Statistics/Maths Hons? What is the scope after completing Statistics Honors? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Which subjects should I choose for RAS after passing B.A in Political Science, Home Science and Sociology?
  10. Am I eligible for NET and SLET Exams after completion of MBA course from IGNOU?
  11. Can I choose History and Political Science if I am a graduate in science?
  12. After scoring 50.4% marks in graduation with honors subject as Geography and Optional Subjects as Political Science and Economics can I get admission in Masters Degree in any Indian University?
  13. Can a student who has done 12th from science do B.A Honors in political science?
  14. Will it be possible to do MA in Political Science without BA in Political science?
  15. Details of SR college in Amritsar?
  16. Which one is better among Botony and Chemistry honours?
  17. Which graduation course is best to study after 12th if i am aiming for IPS?
  18. Which among sociology, public administration, psychology & political science is best for IAS preparations? Any better choice?
25th October 2017, 12:20 AM
Member+

Default Re: What are the pass subjects from which I can choose to do Political science honors under NSOU?

NSOU is the sole state open university of West Bengal and the largest one in India recognised by the
University Grants Commission (UGC) and Distance Education Council (DEC) of India. The university provides higher education through the distance learning mode in the language of the state, i.e. Bengali, and makes education affordable to the disadvantaged.The University publishes the admission notification in reputed dailies before the admission process begins. All the relevant information is made available on the University’s website: www.wbnsou.ac.in. Students can submit their admission form online. Admissions for the year 2017 are currently underway and students can apply for admissions on the official website of NSOU.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?