11th May 2017, 09:38 PM
Unregistered

What is the criteria followed for doing LLB after graduation?

What is the minimum percentage required for doing LLB after graduation as now I am doing B.Com 1st year along with CS. I want to opt for llb after completing my graduation and CS? Which entrance exams I need to give? Is there any exemption?

Related Questions:
26th May 2017, 06:44 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the criteria followed for doing LLB after graduation?

Eligibility Criteria Required for doing LLB after Graduation:

There is a certain educational qualification that is required in order to be eligible for doing this Bachelor of Law (LLB) course. The basic minimum educational qualification required is given below.

>> You must have completed Graduation or Bachelor's Degree in any stream from a recognized university.

>> As far as my best knowledge is concerned there is no certain age criteria required in order to be eligible.

>> As you are pursuing 1st year of B.Com, I suggest you to complete the Graduation first in order to be eligible for doing this LLB course.
28th May 2017, 01:00 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What is the criteria followed for doing LLB after graduation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What is the minimum percentage required for doing LLB after graduation as now I am doing B.Com 1st year along with CS. I want to opt for llb after completing my graduation and CS? Which entrance exams I need to give? Is there any exemption?
Those who completed their graduation course can apply for the 3 year LLB course which is offered by various colleges. While some conducts admission test as well, others offer admission purely on the basis of merit.

Eligibility Criteria:

The applicant must complete Graduation or its equivalent qualification from a recognized university.

The applicant must score minimum of 45 percent marks in graduation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?