15th June 2013, 10:17 PM
Unregistered

What is the percentage required for automobile engineering?

What is the percentage required for automobile engineering

Related Questions:
  1. What is the percentage required for automobile engineering?
  2. List of Automobile companies and the percentage required in B.Tech?
  3. Which are the colleges offering diploma in Automobiles?
  4. Qualification required to take up diploma in Automobile Engineering? What is the maximum salary offered for Automobile Engineering?
  5. MS or MBA after automobile engineering? Colleges for MS in automobile engineering?
  6. Colleges offering the course in Automobile Engineering under Anna University?
  7. How to be an automobile engineer?
  8. What type of marks required to get admitted in automobile engineering college
  9. What should I learn within mechanical or automobile engineering after passing diploma in automobile engineering?
  10. Is there any entrance exam available for Automobile Engineering? Are there Automobile engineering colleges in India? Best way to complete Automobile engineering? -- [New]
  11. Can I get admission in top universities in UK and US for MS in Automobile Engineering after having 12 backlogs during the course?
  12. Is it useful to do M.E or M.Tech in Automobile Engineering after Electronics and Instrumentation? Jobs vacancies in this field for girls?
  13. Difference between Automobile and Automotive Engineering? Which engineering course is better?
  14. How can I join Merchant Navy after passing 12th class in these subjects of Automobile Engineering
  15. Courses after automobile engineering? Colleges providing post graduation courses in automobile engineering?
  16. Difference between Automobile Engineering and Mechanical Engineering? What is the scope in both? Which diploma course should I join? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How to get automobile engineering jobs?
  18. Admission in top universities in UK and US for MS in Automobile Engineering after scoring 72% in B.Tech with 12 backlogs?
26th December 2014, 07:52 PM
ImdadAhmad

Default Re: What is the percentage required for automobile engineering?

You need to have a minimum 50% marks in Senior Secondary examination to get admission in Automobile Engineering. Automobile Engineers are mainly divided into three streams such as production or design engineering focuses on design components, testing of parts, coordinating tests, and system of a car, development domain is concerned with performance, durability, and speed of the vehicle; and Manufacturing domain deals with the creation and assembling the whole parts of automobiles.
21st July 2020, 12:48 AM
Unregistered

Do I need to clear any entrance exam for automobile engineering
22nd July 2020, 06:41 PM
sachariah
Senior Member+++

Post Re: What is the percentage required for automobile engineering?

You must have completed 10+2 with a minimum of 60% marks in aggregate with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics or Biotechnology, Bioinformatics, Even degree holders in electrical or mechanical branch can go in for specialization in automobile engineering at the postgraduate level.
25th September 2020, 01:34 PM
Unregistered

Which college is best for automobile engineering in UP
25th November 2020, 05:34 PM
Unregistered

Can I do automobile engineering after 10std?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?