15th August 2012, 05:25 PM
anumisha

What is the percentage required to become a professor in graduation, PG and Ph.D? I am a graduate in B.A with 41%

hi.. m Graduate in BA with 41%. n i want to ask that what z the percentage criteria required for being a professor in Graduation, PG n PHD.

Related Questions:
  1. Qualifications required to be a Professor of engineering college? How to be a Professor?
  2. Is there any post graduate Law course? Percentage required in graduation for that?
  3. Is a girl candidate with 0.5+ eyesight and 5ft and 1 inch height be eligible for Air Force? What is the percentage required in 12th?
  4. Am I eligible to apply for CAT if secured 47% in CAT being an OBC student? -- [New]
  5. How much percentage is required in graduation diploma? I want to do B.Ed but my percentage is 48.46 in graduation diploma
  6. Eligibility to join NIFT after graduation? Percentage required in graduation?
  7. Eligibility for admission in NIFT after B.Com and minimum percentage required
  8. How much percentage is required in graduation to do B.Ed?
  9. Required percentage in Graduation for IAS and IRS Exams?
  10. In which field can I go after doing Maths Hons?
  11. Minimum qualification and percentage required to get admission in company secretaryship course? After graduating in B.A with 48% marks can I join this course?
  12. Required Qualification for the position of Assistant Professor as per UGC and AICTE Rules? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. What is the minimum percentage required for applying and admission
  14. Is there any Law course for Post Graduate? Percentage required in Graduation and syllabus for exam?
  15. Minimum percentage required in Graduation to appear for Bank Exams?
  16. Best MCA colleges in India for NRi students?
  17. Age limit for posts of Assistant Professor, Associate Professor and Professor?
  18. What all exams are required to take after pursuing PhD from Abroad for being Professor in a university?
4th July 2013, 08:42 PM
nathiben

Default Re: What is the percentage required to become a professor in graduation, PG and Ph.D? I am a graduate in B.A with 41%

hi.. m Graduate in BA with 41%. n i want to ask that what z the percentage criteria required for being a professor in Graduation, PG n PHD.

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/what-percentage-required-become-professor-graduation-pg-ph-d-i-am-graduate-b-41-a-907797.html#ixzz2Y5OeuqaM
23rd May 2014, 04:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the percentage required to become a professor in graduation, PG and Ph.D? I am a graduate in B.A with 41%

How much percentage are required in 10th ,12th, B.A n M.A take admission in phd .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?