26th August 2014, 01:42 PM
Unregistered

Is there any post graduate Law course? Percentage required in graduation for that?

Is there any course for post graduate? What % is required in graduation for that?what is the syllabus for the exam?

Related Questions:
  1. Universities offering LLB through distance education?
  2. Is there any Law course for Post Graduate? Percentage required in Graduation and syllabus for exam?
  3. Can an MBA pass out become a Lawyer? Any short term course available?
  4. How much percentage is required to get admission in top law colleges in Punjab to do 3rd year law degree?
  5. Percentage required to get admission in top law colleges for 3 years law course? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How much percentage is required to get admission in top colleges in Punjab?
  7. Can I apply for Bank Po exam if my percentage in graduation is less?
  8. Is a girl candidate with 0.5+ eyesight and 5ft and 1 inch height be eligible for Air Force? What is the percentage required in 12th?
  9. Am I eligible to become an Actuary after doing PG in commerce and graduation in law?
  10. How to do LLB from open university? I am pursuing hotel management 3 years course from IHM Mumbai
  11. How may I apply for jobs in law department companies? I'm an undergraduate with Law(BL 5 years integrated course) from Tamilnadu
  12. Percentage required in graduation and fee structure details for doing law in Delhi?
  13. How to do PhD after MA?
  14. How to join IFBI course?
  15. Am I eligible for admission after doing LLM from south Gujarat University? How much is the fees?
  16. What is the percentage required to become a professor in graduation, PG and Ph.D? I am a graduate in B.A with 41%
  17. Can I round off my UG degree percentage from 49.8 to 50% as some colleges need 50% for admission?
  18. How much percentage is required for LLB after graduation in government law college
27th August 2014, 11:46 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any post graduate Law course? Percentage required in graduation for that?

Yes there is a post graduate course in Law which is known as LLM. You should have a Graduation Degree in any discipline from a recognized University with 50% marks. There is 5% relaxation for reserved categories for law entrance exam.

CLAT is the law entrance examination conducted in India for admission into Post Graduate as well as Graduation law courses. Hence, you can apply for CLAT if you want to take admission into LLM course. You need only a Graduate degree from a recognized University. If you clear this exam with a good score then you will be eligible for admission into top law universities of India.

The entrance exam will have questions related to Long Essay Type Descriptive Questions covering subject areas such as Constitutional Law and Jurisprudence which will carry 100 marks and multiple choice questions covering all compulsory law subjects prescribed by the BCI for the Under-Graduate Course except Constitutional Law and Jurisprudence which will be of 50 marks.

There will be negative marking of 0.25 for each wrong answer. Hence, you need to attempt carefully, otherwise you will lose some marks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?