5th May 2014, 01:05 PM
Unregistered

Is there any Law course for Post Graduate? Percentage required in Graduation and syllabus for exam?

Is there any course for post graduate law course? what % is required in graduation for that? what is the syllabus for the exam?

Related Questions:
  1. Universities offering LLB through distance education?
  2. How much percentage is required to get admission in top law colleges in Punjab to do 3rd year law degree?
  3. Can an MBA pass out become a Lawyer? Any short term course available?
  4. Percentage required to get admission in top law colleges for 3 years law course?
  5. Can I apply for Bank Po exam if my percentage in graduation is less?
  6. How much percentage is required to get admission in top colleges in Punjab?
  7. Syllabus of SBI Assistant Manager(Law)? How to get success in it? What is the study material required? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Is a girl candidate with 0.5+ eyesight and 5ft and 1 inch height be eligible for Air Force? What is the percentage required in 12th?
  9. Syllabus and question papers for the post of Law Assistant examination conducted by RRB?
  10. Am I eligible to become an Actuary after doing PG in commerce and graduation in law?
  11. How to join IFBI course?
  12. How may I apply for jobs in law department companies? I'm an undergraduate with Law(BL 5 years integrated course) from Tamilnadu
  13. How to do LLB from open university? I am pursuing hotel management 3 years course from IHM Mumbai
  14. Percentage required in graduation and fee structure details for doing law in Delhi?
  15. Am I eligible for CDAC after completing BSc with 73%?
  16. What is the law officer's exam syllabus?
  17. What is the percentage required to become a professor in graduation, PG and Ph.D? I am a graduate in B.A with 41%
  18. Am I eligible for admission after doing LLM from south Gujarat University? How much is the fees?
29th September 2015, 11:52 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any Law course for Post Graduate? Percentage required in Graduation and syllabus for exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Is there any course for post graduate law course? what % is required in graduation for that? what is the syllabus for the exam?
There is no course to study to become a lawyer. The only way for become a lawyer is you should undergo LLB. The eligibility criteria for getting admission in LLB is Candidate should be a graduation in any stream with 40% marks. There is also a 2% Weight age for the post graduate degree holders. The candidate should attend entrance exam and the personal interview. The entrance exam syllables varies from college to college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?