13th April 2017, 03:00 PM
Niranjan Joshi

What are the possibilities to join ISRO after completion of 12th board exam?

What are the possibilities to join ISRO after completion of 12th board exam? Can you please guide me with the complete details which we need to follow for the same? It will be really helpful if you can answer me soon on this. Awaiting for a quick response.

14th April 2017, 12:40 AM
ganiebizer
Senior Member+

Default Re: What are the possibilities to join ISRO after completion of 12th board exam?

Firstly ,I would like to appreciate for being interested in research field.
ISRO :- Indian Space Research Organization, one of the great and revolutionary research organization.
-> As you finished your +2 level the only chance you have is to attempt NDA exam.
-> NDA :-National Defence Academy
* It is not such an ordinary exam , you gonna prepare well to crack it .
* Any information regarding NDA,exam , visit NDA examination official website .
14th April 2017, 09:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the possibilities to join ISRO after completion of 12th board exam?

Respected Sir/Madam, It's my ultimate aim in my life to get a job in ISRO. So,l hope the IIST entrance exam after 2 will help me. Sir/Madam,what are the preparations that I should do hit the entrance exam.

Faithfully,
Anushika Reji
15th April 2017, 08:31 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

You are interested to know the possibility to get job after completion of 12th standard. I am sorry to say that you are not eligible to get job in this organization at this stage. ISRO conducts exam for recruitment of Scientist and Technical Assistant every year.

**For Scientist Post:
>>Student must possess B.E/ B.Tech degree in Electronics/ Mechanical/ Computer Science discipline from a recognized institute.

**For Technical Assistant Post:
>>Student must possess Diploma degree in relevant discipline.

**So in my opinion you have to either go for Diploma course or for Engineering course for getting job in ISRO.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?