24th October 2016, 05:11 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Ph.D admission and how to complete it?

Respected Sir/Mam, I want to ask that I had completed my M.Com in the year 2013 and now I want to pursue for Ph.D in Kanpur university. I have no idea about the guidelines for admission like, how to pursue, what are the subject, where to start from, how to write thesis, what percentage is required, can I pursue, is there any entrance test required, how to qualify it, etc etc. Please help me.
With regards
Shruti
No:9695271373
Gmail: [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get admission for PhD course in Delhi University after completion of M.Sc in Maths with 60 percentage marks?
  2. NET qualified person can get direct admission in PhD? Procedure to get admission?
  3. What is the procedure followed to take admission for Ph.D in Uttar Pradesh University?
  4. Details about complete procedure to be followed for doing Ph.D course?
  5. What is the procedure to be followed to take admission in Ph.D Maths?
  6. List of PhD fellowship schemes available in India with procedure to apply -- [New]
  7. Procedure to get admission in Manipal University to study PhD in Microbiology for a SC candidate who has secured 32.33 percentile in GATE? List of PhD colleges offering admission with this GATE scorecard?
  8. Procedure to get admission for PhD after completion of M.Sc in Microbiology? What is the eligibility criteria followed to apply?
  9. What is the procedure followed to get admission for Ph.D in ISRO?
  10. In which subject I should apply for PhD if completed MPT-Sports? Procedure to get admission?
  11. For which subject I should apply for PhD after completing MPT-Sports? What is the procedure to get admission in Ph.D?
  12. Procedure to get admission in PhD? Universities in Rajasthan offering PhD in Tourism?
  13. Procedure to get admission in Ph.D? List of universities offering PhD in tourism? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. What is the procedure to do PhD Zoology in IGNOU? How much time will it take to complete the course?
  15. How can I go for PhD in Mathematics after 12th? Duration of course? In how many streams can I do PhD?
  16. Procedure to apply for PhD admission in IIT Guwahati?
  17. Detailed procedure to study PhD in Abroad for M.Pharmacy candidate?
  18. Selection procedure for admission in PhD(Chemistry) through GATE with Stipend? Course duration of PhD in Chemistry?
24th October 2016, 10:51 PM
rachna sarswat
Senior Member+

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Ph.D admission and how to complete it?

If you want to do PhD then you have to give NET exam which is conducted by UGC. The educational qualification for this exam is 55% or above marks in post graduation. For qualifying in this exam you can join any good coaching institution or you can read some books for UGC NET which is according to your subject. Only after qualifying in this exam you will be able to get admission in a good institution. For thesis and further procedure your institution and professor will guide you. Thanks
25th October 2016, 12:36 AM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Ph.D admission and how to complete it?

To do Ph.D, you must have to qualify in the UGC NET examination.
The eligibility criteria required to appear in the UGC NET examination is that a candidate must have completed Master's Degree course from a recognised University with 55% of marks.
Once you qualify in the NET examination, you can take admission to study Ph.D in different Colleges.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?