17th October 2012, 01:04 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure of CA after graduation?

what is the procedure of c.a. after graduation?...pelase tell me what is it

Related Questions:
  1. What's the procedure to do CA after graduation?
  2. What to do after graduation to become IPS Officer? Detailed procedure after graduation?
  3. Procedure for CS course after graduation
  4. Procedure of registration and admission in CS after graduation in B.Com Hons? Time taken to complete CS after graduation?
  5. Procedure to apply for post graduation in Dubai(UAE)? Post graduation studies in UAE is better than India?
  6. What is the procedure to apply for ICWA after graduation
  7. What is the procedure to B.Ed course after Graduation from a private university?
  8. Procedure to apply for SSB directly after completion of Graduation in B.Com with 70% of marks?
  9. How to do B.Ed after completing Graduation? What is the procedure for doing B.Ed and when are the entrance exam forms going to be available?
  10. Procedure to become a CA after completion of graduation?
  11. Procedure to complete graduation in other streams like Arts or Commerce?
  12. After doing MBA can I do CS course? What is the procedure to apply and what is the minimum percentage in graduation or post graduation ?
  13. Procedure to get admission in MBA after completing graduation in B.Com?
  14. Procedure to become Chartered Accountant after completion of Graduation?
  15. Whether I can enrolled for M.Com after CA if don't have graduation degree?
  16. Is my graduation a valid one if I have completed while being in a Government job? -- [New]
  17. Procedure of admission into CS after graduation? Details about the entrance exam, fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Is my graduation a valid one if I have completed with the help of my Government job?
26th May 2015, 08:31 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure of CA after graduation?

CA stands for the Chartered Accountancy. There are three stages of this course which are as below:

1. Common Proficiency Test.

2. Integrated Professional Competence Course.

3. Final exam.

Any candidate who has done 10+2 can appear for Common Proficiency test. But as you have mentioned in the query that you have done your bachelor's degree then you are directly eligible to register for the Integrated Professional Competence Course.

As per Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, candidates who have done bachelor's degree or master's degree are exempted from giving CPT exam but you must ensure that the percentage of marks in bachelor's degree should not be less than 55%.

The last date for registration of CA IPCC for November 2015 was 01/03/2015. You can appear for the IPCC exam after 8 months of submission of registration form, earlier the duration was nine months but was reduced by ICAI in 2012 to 8 months.

The official link where online application for direct IPCC registration is done is http://www.icai.org/post.html?post_id=10469
27th May 2015, 12:57 AM
RSJ66
Senior Member++

Default Re: What is the procedure of CA after graduation?

# CA stands for Chartered Accountancy

# CA course is divided into following three stages:

* CPT - Common Profiency Test
* IPCC - Integrated Professional Competence Course
* Articleship Training of 3.5 years duration

# However, any B.Com degree holder or commerce graduate with 55% marks is exempted from CPT.

# Other graduate degree holders with 60% marks are also exempted from CPT.

# In order to pursue CA, please visit any nearest Institute of Chartered Accountancy (ICAR) Regional centre or its official website.

# Syllabus of IPCC is mentioned below:

* Accounts
* Taxation
* Cost Accounting & Fincial Management
* Business Laws
* IT & Strategic Management
* Auditing & Assurances
* Advanced Accounting

# Syllabus for Articleship Training are given below:

* Financial Reporting
* Strategic Financial Management
* Corporate & Allied Laws
* Advanced Auditing & Professional Ethics
* Advanced Management Accounting
* Information System Control and Audit
* Direct Tax Laws
* Indirect Tax Laws
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?