13th December 2016, 06:53 PM
Mr.ahuja

Can I change my College from an Autonomous University in Madhya Pradesh after completing 1st year of B.Tech? What is the procedure to apply for admission?

Respected Sir, I am pursuing B.Tech 1st year from an Autonomous University in Madhya Pradesh but I don't like the College so I want to change my college. I want to know is it possible to change my College from an Autonomous University in Madhya Pradesh after completing 1st year of B.Tech? What is the procedure to apply for admission? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. How to switch my B.Tech college from Madhya Pradesh to Punjab?
  2. Is it possible to change the college after completing 1st semester? What is the procedure of admission?
  3. Is it possible to change the College under the same University after completing 1st year of the course?
  4. What is the procedure to change the University after completing 1st year Engineering?
  5. What is the procedure for admission in class 1st in Madhya Pradesh?
  6. Is it possible to change the University from Bharadhidasan University to Kamaraj University after completing 1st year of the course?
  7. Is it possible to change the College and subject of study after completing 1st year? What is the procedure to do so? -- [New]
  8. Possibility to change college and stream after 1st year of Electrical engineering? List of colleges in Andhra Pradesh where I can get admission?
  9. Can I change my college after completing 1st year? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Is it possible for me to change college in second year of BBA course?
  11. How many government agriculture colleges are there in MP?
  12. Can I be eligible for MP PMT?
  13. Procedure to take admission in Geology College in Madhya Pradesh?
  14. How to change to another Autonomous Engineering College after completing B.Tech from Autonomous college
  15. Change of college after 4th semester? What is the procedure to apply for a change?
  16. Is it possible to change University from Pune University to BAMU University after completing 1st year of B.Pharmacy course?
  17. Can I be eligible for MP PMT? I have passed 12th from Maharashtra
  18. How Can I get domicile certificate of Maharashtra as I've completing my schooling upto 12th here? Can I get admission in government MBBS college without domicile certificate?
15th December 2016, 06:03 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I change my College from an Autonomous University in Madhya Pradesh after completing 1st year of B.Tech? What is the procedure to apply for admission?

No, it is not possible to change your college from an Autonomous university to other college after completion of your B.Tech first year. In order to be eligible to get Bachelor's degree, you have to pursue your complete Bachelor's degree course from the same university where you have got admission for pursuing B.Tech course.

If you don't want to continue your studies from the same university then, you need to discontinue from the course by paying the complete fee to the university and you need to take fresh admission in first year of B.Tech course in another college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?