24th March 2017, 03:36 PM
Yuvi12345@

Is it possible to change the College and subject of study after completing 1st year? What is the procedure to do so?

Respected Sir, I am pursuing my Graduation with B.Sc Biotechnology but I don't like the College and the subject of study as well so I want to change it. I want to know is it possible to change the College and subject of study after completing 1st year? What is the procedure to do so? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to change the college after completing 1st semester? What is the procedure of admission?
  2. Is it possible to change the College under the same University after completing 1st year of the course?
  3. What is the procedure to change the University after completing 1st year Engineering?
  4. What is the procedure to be followed to change college while doing B.Tech 1st year?
  5. Is it possible to change my course or course stream after completing first year of the course?
  6. Can I change my College from an Autonomous University in Madhya Pradesh after completing 1st year of B.Tech? What is the procedure to apply for admission?
  7. Can I change my college after completing 1st year? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Procedure to change stream and college after completion of 1st year in GTU?
  9. Procedure of shifting from one college to another?
  10. Change of college after 4th semester? What is the procedure to apply for a change?
  11. Is it possible to change the University from Bharadhidasan University to Kamaraj University after completing 1st year of the course?
  12. What is the procedure followed to change college after completion of 1st year diploma course?
  13. Is it possible to change the Diploma college after completing 1st semester of the course?
  14. How can I change the College from SRMCEM, Lucknow to BIET, Jhansi after completing 1st year B.Tech in Computer Science?
  15. What is the procedure to change the College in 2nd year Diploma?
  16. Procedure to change college in 2nd year if the B.Pharma course
  17. Can I change my stream from BE to B.Sc after completing 1st year of the course?
  18. Is it possible to change the college while in 1st year B.Tech?
31st March 2017, 08:28 AM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to change the College and subject of study after completing 1st year? What is the procedure to do so?

No, it is not possible to change the college and subject of study after completion of your first year B.Sc. Biotechnology course. In case, if you are not interested to continue the course, you can discontinue from the course and you can take fresh admission in first year of the course which you are interested in the college of your interest for pursuing your higher studies.
1st April 2017, 12:17 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to change the College and subject of study after completing 1st year? What is the procedure to do so?

The college change is allowed after completion of first year of bachelor's degree. What you need to do is to write an application to your Head of Department regarding college transfer or change citing reasons for it.

You need not have any backlogs in first year and you must meet necessary percentage criteria for college change. Second criteria is that seats must be vacant college where you want admission. Your application will be forwarded by HOD to university for college change.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?