3rd April 2016, 05:05 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed for doing diploma in structural engineering?

What is the procedure followed for doing diploma in structural engineering? Can you please provide me the complete information on this as soon as possible? It will be really helpful if you can answer me back as soon as possible. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure followed for doing MS in Structural Engineering in abroad?
  2. The MIE course is having Civil Engineering or Structural Engineering? What is the procedure and the syllabus?
  3. Am i eligible to get scholarship after passing M.E structural Engineering?
  4. How to take M.Tech in Structural Engineering after completing B.Tech in Civil? List of the colleges or universities?
  5. Which institute/university for Phd better to continue job & education both?
  6. Fee for diploma in Structural design? Admission in architecture diploma possible after 12th?
  7. books for structural engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. What is the syllabus of M.tech Entrance Exam in Structural Engineering in ISM? List of best books to prepare?
  9. Procedure to study B.Tech in USA for Diploma in Mechanical Engineering student?
  10. How many branches are there to study in Polytechnic course?
  11. List of the engineering colleges offering M.Tech course in structural engineering and design? What are the scopes available for the same?
  12. Career options after B.E (Civil and structural engineering)?
  13. What is the fee requirement of structural engineering in M.Tech Civil Engineering?
  14. M.Tech from top US universities or IITs?
  15. How to do internship training in Offshore structural engineering
  16. How to take admission in Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma engineering in electrical engineering? Procedure for diploma in Aeronautical Degree?
  17. How to study for M.E structural engineering after passing civil engineering?
  18. Am I eligible to study MS in Structural Engineering in Abroad if secured 60.01% in B.Tech?
4th April 2016, 09:45 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed for doing diploma in structural engineering?

Let me make you clear that structural engineering is not a separate branch it is the branch of civil engineering if you are interested to pursue structural engineering course then you have to first pursue degree course in civil engineering then after it you can pursue Master of Technology in Structural Engineering.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?