28th July 2015, 05:45 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to study MS in Structural Engineering in Abroad if secured 60.01% in B.Tech?

Dear Friends,
I have an aggregate of 60.01% in my B.Tech degree from Civil Engineering. I want to know whether I am eligible for doing MS in Structural Engineering in Abroad or not?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I study further in Abroad if secured less than 70% in B.Tech(ME)?
  2. Am I eligible to study MS in Abroad if secured 58% in 10th, 48% in 12th and 8.1 CGPA in B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering)?
  3. Can I get full scholarship to study Mechatronics Engineering in Abroad if secured 80% in D.A.E(Instrumentation)?
  4. How can I study MS(Structural Engineering/Construction Management) in Abroad being a Civil Engineer with 4 years of work experience?
  5. Am I eligible to do MS in abroad after completing Engineering course for 5 years?
  6. Is it difficult to study MS in Abroad if having backlog in B.Tech? Cutoff percentage required in B.Tech for study MS in Abroad?
  7. Is it difficult to study MS in Abroad if having backlog in B.Tech? Cutoff percentage required in B.Tech for study MS in Abroad?
  8. Is it difficult to study MS in Abroad if having backlog in B.Tech? Cutoff percentage required in B.Tech for study MS in Abroad?
  9. Eligibility to study MBA in Abroad for a candidate who has secured 50% in B.Com? List of entrance exams for admission
  10. Eligibility to study MBA in Abroad for a candidate who has secured 50% in B.Com? List of entrance exams for admission
  11. Which is better to study MS in Abroad or to study M.Tech in India for B.Tech(Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering) candidate?
  12. Am I eligible to study abroad after completing FYBCom?
  13. Study abroad for a candidate who has secured 76% in H.S.?
  14. How can I study MS in Abroad if secured 59.2% in B.Tech(Electrical Engineering)?
  15. How can I study MBA in Abroad if secured 45.7% in 12th and studying B.Com?
  16. B.Tech in Abroad with scholarship for 12th PCM student?
  17. How to take M.Tech in Structural Engineering after completing B.Tech in Civil? List of the colleges or universities? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How can I get structural engineering job in Abroad?
28th July 2015, 11:52 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to study MS in Structural Engineering in Abroad if secured 60.01% in B.Tech?

Yes, you are eligible to study MS in structural Engineering in Abroad after completion of your B.Tech course with an aggregate of 61% marks from a recognised university. To get admission in MS course in Abroad Universities, you need to appear in GRE and TOEFL or IELTS examinations which are required for applying admission to MS course in Abroad Universities. If the university satisfies with your score reports, they will send you an i20 (admission letter) and you can join in the university for pursuing MS course.
29th July 2015, 10:51 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to study MS in Structural Engineering in Abroad if secured 60.01% in B.Tech?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Friends,
I have an aggregate of 60.01% in my B.Tech degree from Civil Engineering. I want to know whether I am eligible for doing MS in Structural Engineering in Abroad or not?
You have completed B.Tech degree from Civil Engineering so you are eligible for MS in Structural Engineering but you should qualify in GRE entrance exam.

GRE stands for Graduate Record Examination.

There are no specific eligibility criteria for GRE Test. This examination open for all candidates who are willing to pursue for higher degree in abroad.

Types of Graduate Record Examination test

1) Revised General Test
2) GRE Subject Tests
29th July 2015, 11:15 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible for MS course in abroad after completion of your graduation in civil engineering. Most of the foreign institutes take admission on the basis of scores in the entrance exams and interview. Hence you need to appear in the entrance exams and score well to get admission in foreign institutes. Most of the foreign institutes take admission on the basis of entrance exams like GRE and TOEFL or IELTS score followed by resume and statement of purpose screening and telephonic/ Skype interview.
31st July 2015, 05:18 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Yes you are eligible for the course of MS in Structural Engineering as you have completed your B.Tech.
You must appear for the GRE and TOEFL Examination.
You need to clear both these Examinations with very good marks.
You must then apply in the University of your choice from the Universities which are being offered on the basis of your marks in these Entrance Examinations.
Once you do that you must clear a Personal Interview and you will be eligible for the course of MS in Structural Engineering.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?