12th October 2017, 06:56 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to get admission for 6th standard in puttaparthi school in 2018?

What is the procedure to get admission for VI standard for the boy accademic year 2018-19 in puttaparthi prashanthi nilayam vidya giri higher primary school ? Can someone please answer me back with the complete details on the same. Awaiting for the response. Thank you!

13th October 2017, 06:11 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure to get admission for 6th standard in puttaparthi school in 2018?

Puttaparthi Prashanthi Nilayam Vidya girl higher primary school is also known as Sri Sathya Sai school. To get admission for 6th class in Satya Sai school there are few eligibility requirements and admission process which are mentioned below.

Eligibility criteria:
- The candidate should have completed 5th class from any recognised board.
- The age limit should be between 10 1/2 - 11 1/2 for 6th class. This is age limit for getting admission in Satya Sai school.

Admission process:
- You need fill the application form through online or offline.
- For online application you can visit the official website: http://www.sssvvhyd.org.in/admission.html
- After filling the application form, you need to submit few documents and submit it.
- You need to pay the application fees through online or DD.
- If you fulfill the eligibility requirements then you need to attend for interview. Based on your performance you’ll be given admission into the school for 6th class.
31st December 2019, 11:38 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the procedure to get admission for 6th standard in puttaparthi school in 2018?

Sai ram my son is in 5th now I want 6th standard admission in sri sathya sai school puttaparthi how to apply
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?