27th December 2017, 06:12 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to get admission in the hazra law college, and what is the fees structure of BA LLB AND LLM course?

What is the procedure for admission in the Hazra law college, and what is the fees structure of BA LLB AND LLM course? Can you please provide me with the complete details on this? Please guide me with the information soon. Thank you!

Related Questions:
6th January 2018, 06:48 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure to get admission in the hazra law college, and what is the fees structure of BA LLB AND LLM course?

Hazra College is also called University of Calcutta Department of Law.

University of Calcutta Department of Law
Address: 51/1, Hazra Road, Ballygunge,
Kolkata, West Bengal 700019
Phone: 033 2461 4712

To get admission to courses like BA LLB and LLM, you will have to appear for CLAT exam.

As the college is among the reputed institutes of India, so you will have to secure excellent rank in CLAT exam to get admission in this institute.
26th February 2020, 09:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the procedure to get admission in the hazra law college, and what is the fees structure of BA LLB AND LLM course?

is hazra law college three years ll.b. Or five years ba ll.b. ?
2nd June 2021, 10:41 PM
Unregistered

I WILL WANTED FOR STADY LLM LLB OF YOUR INSTITUTE PLEASE TO COOPERATION OF THIS MATTER . HOW DO APPLY OF YOUR COLLEGE ? AND WHICH DT I WILL APPLY PLEASE CALL ME . M 9831314911 M 9748535009..
3rd June 2021, 12:17 AM
Unregistered

I'm 43 years, B.Com pass from CU and obtained 43% marks. How can I make admission on LLB and what is the course fee for SC category?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?