9th July 2015, 07:04 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to get admission in MBBS if 12th is done from Kualalumpoor?

What is the procedure for getting admission in mbbs if twelth is done from kulalampoor

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure for get admitted for MBBS course after completing 12th science with 62%? Where are the forms available?
  2. Possibility to study MBBS in China for a candidate who has secured 50% in 12th standard? Procedure of admission?
  3. Procedure for getting admission in MBBS after 12th?
  4. Procedure and eligibility criteria to get admission in government medical college in MBBS in Gujarat? How much percentage is required to get admission in class 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. In which country to pursue MBBS after 12th? Entrance exam and admission procedure?
  6. How to take admission in MBBS after completing BSc Nursing?
  7. Colleges offering B.Pharm and MBBS course in Gujarat? Fee structure and the admission procedure?
  8. How to get admission for MBBS or BDS this year? List of colleges and the procedure for admission?
  9. How may I get the direct admission in AMU for MBBS course? What's the procedure and fee structure for the same?
  10. Universities in Abroad to study MBBS? Procedure to get admission?
  11. How can I get the merit list for admission in MBBS college? Procedure to get admission in B.J. Medical college?
  12. What is the procedure of getting admission in MBBS in Rajasthan medical colleges?
  13. Detailed admission procedure and total expenses to study MBBS in China for a candidate who has secured 90% in 12th?
  14. Procedure for admission in MBBS colleges at Russia, China and Poland?
  15. Which country to select for MBBS after 12th? Entrance exam to give and procedure of admission?
  16. Eligibility criteria, procedure to get admission, fee structure per year including hostel accommodation and last date of MBBS admission in Punjab? Whether a foreigner student have to appear in entrance exam for admission?
  17. Can I get admission to study MBBS if secured 80% in 12th being a 16 years old candidate?
  18. Admission in government MBBS college with scholarship for a candidate who have secure 315 marks in MH-CET? Minimum marks required in 12th for admission in MBBS?
14th August 2015, 07:16 PM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Default Re: What is the procedure to get admission in MBBS if 12th is done from Kualalumpoor?

You cannot study MBBS in India, if your 12th standard is from Kualalampoor. There is a reason why I am saying this. Earlier NRI candidates used to pay a huge amount of money as a donation and used to study MBBS in India. But from this year this method is dropped. Now a new bill is to be passed. Already the draft of this bill is being processed. But official announcement has not been made yet. According to the bill, all the candidates who do not stay in India or are non resident Indians have to sit for a common entrance examination just like JEE Mains. Only those candidates who pass this test will be accommodated with a valid rank. If you have a valid rank then only you can study MBBS. But the problem is that until this bill is finalised the date of that test won't be finalised. So you have to wait for an indefinite time. Are you ready to waste that much of time?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?