27th December 2012, 04:01 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure for income tax officer? I am a student of IPCC(CA)

What is procodure of income tax officer and I am a student of ipcc(CA) please give me full details

6th October 2015, 02:54 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure for income tax officer? I am a student of IPCC(CA)

Income Tax Officer (ITO) exam is conducted by SSC (Staff Selection Commission) every year.Notification for SSC exam is generally published in the month of April every year and exam is conducted in the Month of November .

Eligibility criteria to apply for the exam are as under :-

-The candidate should hold any degree from a recognized university of India.

-The candidate age limit to apply for the exam should be from 18 years to 27 years as on the 1st July of the year of examination.There is relaxation in upper age limit for OBC candidate by 3 years, 5 years for SC/ST candidates and 10 years for PWD.

Physical Requirements:

Height :157.5 cm

Chest :81 cm ,with expansion of at least 5 cm .

Selection procedure consists of

Preliminary Examination ,

Main Examination , and

Personality Interview .

Candidates can apply either online or offline. The application forms are available on the Official website of SSC : www.ssconline.nic.in
7th October 2015, 07:00 PM
H Rimmy

Default Re: What is the procedure for income tax officer? I am a student of IPCC(CA)

Eligibility Criteria for Income Tax Officer:-A Candidate must be graduate from any recognized University with minimum 50% marks.
Age should not be more than 30 years.
The selection of candidate for this exam on the basis of written exam.The categories of the exam are:-
1.Pre-liminery exam
2.Mains Exam

Final selection on the basis of personal Interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?