17th May 2012, 07:11 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure of production of Lymphocytes?

What is the process of production of lymphocytes?...please tell me the procedure

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure for Lateral admission in Btech?
  2. Which are the master courses for production engineering graduates?
  3. Procedure to get admission in AMIE for Production Engineering being a candidate having completed Diploma in Printing Technology?
  4. Procedure to get admission in Bachelor of Technology(Film Production, Television & Media Technology)? -- [New]
  5. Eligiblity criteria and procedure of admission in Diploma in Production Engineering for Mechanical Engineering Diploma student?
  6. Do I have an opportunity to get a seat in OU(Production Engineering) or JNTUH(Advanced Manufacturing Systems)
  7. What should I do after completing B.E Production Engineering? Which are the PG courses for production engineering?
  8. Can I attend TET exam after completing BSc computer science?
  9. How to go for 1st year course of marine engineering after passing B.Tech in production engineering?
  10. What is the eligibility for admission in IIST in Production Engineering? I am a student of Production Engineering
  11. What is Production Engineering?
  12. Procedure to be a SAP PP Consultant?
  13. Information about PSU's that accept GATE production score? I am a B.Tech production and industrial engineering student at DTU
  14. Names of the PSU's which employ production engineers
  15. Job opportunities for mechanical production engineers in CBI? What is the selection procedure?
  16. Which are the PG courses possible after B.E production engineering? Prospects of doing B.E production engineering and PG?
  17. How can I become Junior Engineer in Indian Railway if completed B.Tech(Production Engineering)?
  18. Scope of Industrial Engineering in India? -- [Most Discussed]
14th September 2012, 09:28 PM
MOUSE92

Default Re: What is the procedure of production of Lymphocytes?

dear,

LYMPHOCYTES:

it is atype of white blood cell in the vertebrate immune system

under microscope it can be divided into 2 types:

large lymphocytes --it contains natural killer cells

small lymphocyte--consists T& B cells

ANTIGEN PROCESSING:

when macrophage eats bacteria proteins from the bacteria are broken down into short peptide chains

and thenare displayed on the surface macrophage attach to special molecule called MHC 2

BACTERIAL peptide are similarly processed and displayed on mhc-2

ANTIBODY production:

the stimulated b cell undergoes repeated cell division
enlargement to form clone of antibody secretion plasma cell

antibody bind to bacteria making them to digest easier by white cell

antibody combine with plasma components called complement may also kill directly
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?