4th August 2013, 01:59 PM
Unregistered

What are the PSC vacancies for 12th students?

I am a student of first year degree for BSc Maths.I completed my +2 in 2013 with 78% marks.Is there any job oppurtunity for me in psc?

15th October 2016, 10:34 AM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

Default Re: What are the PSC vacancies for 12th students?

PSC refers to Public Service Commission and PSC examinations are held for recruitment of administrative officer.

Basically PSC examinations are two types, out of one is known as Civil Services examination which is held by UPSC for recruitment of administrative officer answerable to Center Government and other one is the state PSCs held by different concerning state board of examination for recruitment of officer answerable to their concerned state government.

Now being a Class 12th passes candidate you are not eligible for any PSC examination as for the minimum educational requirement for the same examination is a bachelor degree course in any subject from a recognized university. But once you qualify your B.Sc Maths degree course you can apply for the PSC examination if you satisfy the other requirements too which are specified during the release of notification of the examination.
7th September 2020, 11:27 AM
Unregistered

Which can be the best course or degree to opt for ater 12th for becoming a good candidate for psc exam?
9th September 2020, 04:50 PM
sachariah
Senior Member+++

Talking Re: What are the PSC vacancies for 12th students

After 12th Exams, there are many PSC vacancies, ie. Lower Division Clerks in various departments, and also in SSC,UPSC, Railways, National Defence Academy (NDA) SSC Combined Higher Secondary Level (CHSL) SSC Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) .SSC Stenographer (Grade C and Grade D) Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) Jobs In State Government.Indian Army. ...
Indian Coast Guard.etc
21st September 2020, 08:06 AM
Unregistered

I am 33 year old house wife, 2passed .
Is there any oppurtunity in psc
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?