28th February 2015, 11:24 AM
Unregistered

What is the qualification for college lecturer in private college? I am a student of M.A English

I m a student of m.a. English. please tell me qualification for college lecture in a private college.

Related Questions:
  1. How to get a job in any college as a lecturer after completing M.A in English? What is the qualification for M.Phil or Ph.D?
  2. How to be a lecturer in medical college after doing BSc in Chemistry and M.A in English? What is the qualification?
  3. Qualifications required to become a lecturer in any private college recognized by government university?
  4. Whether MCA graduate is eligible to become an Assistant professor in B.Sc(Computer Science) colleges?
  5. What is the qualification required for the post of English Lecturer in government polytechnic college of Maharashtra State
  6. How to get a job of as Lecturer in a senior college on the basis of my engineering degree?
  7. Can I become a Lecturer if completed Post Graduation through correspondence?
  8. How to do lecturer job in government polytechnic college or private college after completing B.E ECE
  9. How to join in lecturer in government polytechnic college after completing MSc Applied Electronics
  10. What is the qualification of college lecturer?
  11. List of competitive exams after B.Com and M.Com to become a lecturer in private or government college?
  12. Am I eligible for lecturer in computer science in private college of Poytechnic?
  13. Procedure to become a lecturer in government or private college under IP university?
  14. Can I be eligible for lecturer post in B.Ed college after qualifying B.A with 49%?
  15. What is the qualification required to become a College Lecturer? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. What are the career options with M.sc maths (50%)? Eligibility to become a lecturer after MSc Maths?
  17. Can I do M.Phil in English after working as a lecturer in Public College in Nepal?
  18. List of universities offering masters in Germany? I'm a civil engineer with 65% marks
31st May 2015, 10:08 PM
maybach

Default Re: What is the qualification for college lecturer in private college? I am a student of M.A English

Private college as general have no criteria.
the renowned ones and the ones which have a good reputation in the market do not keep lecturers which have below masters qualification.

But then there are so many private colleges that, some colleges which can't afford to pay handsomely to the teachers ten to keep bachelors candidates also.

Also, one advise that i would like you to give is that if you are thinking about becoming a lecturer in any private college then you should also start your Phd because if later you get a chance to be promoted to some higher position then your Phd degree would definitely become useful in that case.
10th September 2015, 06:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the qualification for college lecturer in private college? I am a student of M.A English

i completed MA.,English with 53% and also B.Ed with 73% and also D.T.E with 79% , can i eligible for a lecturer in English in polytechnic college?. please tell the answer for me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?