6th December 2012, 01:06 AM
anjith369

What is the qualification marks required for SC student in GATE exam

what is the qualification marks for an SC student in 2013 GATE exam

Related Questions:
6th December 2012, 08:45 AM
rameswar54

Default Re: What is the qualification marks required for SC student in GATE exam

It is not pre-decided the cutoff marks for GATE exam. But for SC/ST the cutoff margin remains around 15. Last year it was 15marks while for general category it was 25marks. But you should not study to only qualify.
6th December 2012, 11:32 AM
josh98
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the qualification marks required for SC student in GATE exam

Hi friend...........

GATE stands for Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering. The Candidates will be given admission for M.tech. This exam will conducted once in a Year.

Eligibility Criteria:

One should have completed the Graduation in Engineering with any stream.

Candidate who are pursuing final year of Graduation course in Engineering can also apply for this exam.

Candidate who are pursuing prefinal year of Engineering course are not eligible to apply for this exam.

There is no age criteria to appear for this exam.

One can apply for this exam at any age if he fulfill the required academic criteria.

There is no limit on the number of attempts for GATE exam.

All the best..........
6th December 2012, 12:48 PM
yumnamgirish

hello,
the qualifying marks of gate is not fixed at all but sc mark are the lowest qualifying mark. The GATE Committee with the NCB’s approval has the authority to decide the qualifying score for each GATE paper..

i have attached static of qualifying marks

with regards
girish
Attached Files
File Type: pdf gate score.pdf(117.8 KB, 590 views)
6th December 2012, 12:52 PM
yumnamgirish

hello,
the qualifying marks of gate is not fixed at all but sc mark are the lowest qualifying mark. The GATE Committee with the NCB’s approval has the authority to decide the qualifying score for each GATE paper..

i have attached static of qualifying marks

with regards
girish
7th December 2012, 10:23 PM
nellipudi.santhoshkumar
Senior Member++++

hai,

The above image for GATE new Qualification Calculate formula.Use the formula and know your Qualifying marks.

Candidate should have completed the Graduation in Engineering with any stream.who are pursuing final year of Graduation course in Engineering can also apply for this exam and note this pursuing prefinal year of Engineering course are not eligible to apply for this exam.

all the best............
12th December 2012, 11:18 AM
Unregistered

if i get qualified marks in gate exam so what is the college obtained for me studying m tech
12th December 2012, 11:24 AM
Unregistered

if i will get qualified marks in gate exam so what is the college i will get for me studying of m.tech
3rd February 2013, 10:26 AM
Unregistered

i am a sc student. i am preparing to gate. would u please tell me by preparing what subjects i can easily get thegate rank.
19th March 2013, 03:32 PM
Unregistered

i want to know how many cutt off mark for sc student to admitt in nit.
4th July 2013, 12:50 AM
Unregistered

how can i get mtech. what should i have to study, i am cse course in btech. when the gate exams.
30th August 2013, 11:35 AM
Unregistered

if iam just qualified...Am I able get job in PSU's ?
30th March 2014, 11:04 PM
Unregistered

may i get job based on gate after gate result, cause i am late to fill company jobs.
21st February 2015, 02:00 AM
Unregistered

if I have brought 20 marks in gate exam then will any gov company take me? can I eligible for any gov exam I m sc caste plzzzz tell me [email protected]
16th August 2015, 07:48 AM
Unregistered

Iam mechanical engineering student and I am sc candidate how many marks should come in gate exam to qualify
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?