23rd April 2014, 11:49 PM
Unregistered

What is the qualification required to work for discovery channel? I am pursuing BMM after 12th science

i am to persue BMM after my 12th 9science) please tell me what qualification are required to work for discovery channel?

26th July 2014, 11:35 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the qualification required to work for discovery channel? I am pursuing BMM after 12th science

what kind of talent and qualification need to be get job in channel like discovery or national geography channel.
15th July 2016, 05:08 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the qualification required to work for discovery channel? I am pursuing BMM after 12th science

How to course for working in discovery channel after doing graduation in banking and insurance.(bi).
24th December 2016, 10:11 AM
Unregistered

I want to work in discovery chaneel as a wildlife photogrpher and now i m studying in class 12th so first of all what i have do it and what is eligibility
7th March 2017, 08:18 PM
Unregistered

I want to work in discovery chaneel as a wildlife photogrpher and now i m studying in class 12th so first of all what i have do it and what is eligibility
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?